Information about booze -- input wanted!

• This is probably very obvious, but if you start to brew rum, and after a few minutes tap it and start to drink, no matter how many mugs you drink you will always get poisoned for 8 seconds.

• I can't wait for RP2 to be slightly more compatible with IC2 agriculture. That way, you could install a treetap at a certain time using a deployer, it will increase the accuracy of brewing. Automatic hops or cacao farm sounds good too.

I am something similar to a cat.

• Thick dark ale
    1st drink: mining fatigue IV
    2nd drink: strength III
    3rd drink: slowness II
    4th drink: resistance I
    then I ran out
    all effects had a long duration, 3 to 5 minutes, apart from resistance, which was 1:30 or something

• Thick beer
    1st drink: mining fatigue II
    2nd drink: strength I
    3rd drink: slowness I
    4th drink: add times (and strentgh II)
    drinking more results in more time being added (about 1:20 minutes)
    I managed to go up to 4:50 I managed to go up to 4:50 for each effects
    After drinking, I could kill cows in 2 hits, using a stone mug

• You're welcome. Is it possible to attach an excel file to a post?
    Thick ale
    1st: Mining fatigue I ~1:40
    2nd: Stength I ~1:30 and mining fatigue II ~3:00
    3rd: Slowness I 1:40, strenght II 2:30 and mining fatigue III
    4th: resistance I 1:30 and slowness II and strength III
    5th: resistance II
    6th: add time

• Apart from Resistance and Strength it seems to me that brewing only has negative effects... Which makes me wonder why anyone would want to use brewing in the first place?

Not saying Resist / Strength is a bad thing but the amount of work that goes into getting those two effects coupled with the only positive zip without a negative side effect comes from rum it just feels like brewing is pretty pointless?

• Because it's fun xD
    It would be nicer if Albaka was to add new interesting effects...

• Apart from Resistance and Strength it seems to me that brewing only has negative effects... Which makes me wonder why anyone would want to use brewing in the first place?

Not saying Resist / Strength is a bad thing but the amount of work that goes into getting those two effects coupled with the only positive zip without a negative side effect comes from rum it just feels like brewing is pretty pointless?

Have you grown any Terrawart yet? Try chewing a sprig when drunk.

• Should we still post results? It looks like most drinks give very similar effects.
    The turtle information is very nice.
    It would be nice if there was grapes. I prefer wine.

• I went with 32 Water cells, 4 hops and 12 wheat, and I got a "Watery White Brew", not a "Thick Alcohol-Free Brew"

• Underlining was mine. The redundant second entry was likely the result of the rounding, which you mentioned later in your post.

• I took a look in the items.png and noticed a pink-ish drink somewhere around where the other drinks are. I'm not sure if it is another rum or beer, but it looks like wine so it might be another rum. I haven't obtained it yet. Does anyone here have this pink-ish drink yet?

• Hi,
    I installed "Singleplayer Commands" and used it to cheat some booze barrels with different damage values. (Not against the rules, right?)
    So i gave myself some 5790 (booze barrel) with the damage value 51345 and tested what booze it is. Bug when you use your stone mug on this barrel it consumes the mug and gives you some "Clear White X" (ID:5789)
    Btw don't try to drink/eat it, it might crash your game.
    Is this maybe a planned feature? There are also some filled mugs called "Zero"

Chris

• I noticed that the ID's of similar drinks are very differnt, for example the ID for rum has over 200 values. how am I supposed to sell/trade this stuff on a server????

• Official Post

I noticed that the ID's of similar drinks are very differnt, for example the ID for rum has over 200 values. how am I supposed to sell/trade this stuff on a server????

If you put the same recipes into different barrels and have them ferment for the same duration, you will get the same result. Thus the metavalue of the drinks will be equal.