Solar madness. 3072+ solar panels at survival

• This is my 5 months work. 6 x 512 solar panels.
    There is mass fabricator under the tower.
    On server: minecraft.100ka.cz (only czech server for now)

• I can see your secret on the left. You use buildcraft, the number one way to get lots of resources without it feeling like cheating (aka not EE). I use it too! :D

As another note, I'm going to be going a similar thing, using solar panels to power a mass fab.

• Official Post

I can see your secret on the left. You use buildcraft, the number one way to get lots of resources without it feeling like cheating (aka not EE). I use it too! :D

As another note, I'm going to be going a similar thing, using solar panels to power a mass fab.

Cool, i'm quoted in your Signature. (And Redpowerframe-TBM's are much better than BC)

And now add Advanced-Solarpanels-Addon to reduce that horrible Lag to 6 Panels.

• I can see your secret on the left. You use buildcraft, the number one way to get lots of resources without it feeling like cheating (aka not EE). I use it too! :D

I actually use classic IC miners. I've tried build craft quarry but it is slow and it likes to explode :D

• MinecraftCreeper : Thats a nice solar farm you got there! MinecraftChar : O damn a creeper! *Unfortunatley drops the nuke* :Nuke TNT: MinecraftCreeper : SsSsSssS.....

:Nuke TNT: Awesome! (feels the griefing power)

• I built 1 HV solar in 2 days. Doesn't take 5 months. If I really really wanted to, I could build 512 HV solars in said 5 months.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• O.e sooo many solars *dies*

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P