[Addon 1.4.6] Custom Machine Recipes [SSP/SMP]

• No more wait man, custom recipes let's you make fuel itens and custom recipes, of course.

Does it allow costum items to be put into IC² fuel and costum machine recipes?

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Does it allow costum items to be put into IC² fuel and costum machine recipes?

Yes, so long as you correctly the item ID's that the mod uses when creating your custom recipe.

Example:
    //Industry Redstone
    *CuDust = 30253
    shaped (Sand+CuDust+Sand / CuDust+Sand+CuDust / Sand+CuDust+Sand) > (331,2)

Item ID 331 is Redstone dust in vMC. This recipe allows for the simple crafting of redstone from (excess) copper... Use it all the time when copper/redstone was an issue for me, lol...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Lovin this mod :Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond: , is there a chance of a Coke Oven recipe config in the future? that would make this mod complete for me lol, epic mod.

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• When I installed with PFF the game crashed, so I deleted the denlib folder from CMR. The game don't crashed, but the .cfg file don't generate. When I re-put the denlib and deleted PFF the game still works, but the CMR still don't works

OK, so nobody give me a answer. I will not include a ERROR LOG, because I tested WITHOUT PFF AND NOT CRASH, and the addon STILL NOT WORKS. So, this is a non-crash error, please, helpe me. I use a 1.2.5 version that you send to me. She needs an additional file to work???

PS: I ALSO TRY WITHOUT nothing else than CMR, Industrial, EE2, and Forestry. I NEVER HAD a problem with your PFF, but this add-on...

• The mod does not generate a config file for me. In the Mods menu on the main menu, it lists Custom Machine Recipes as being loaded.

I installed using MultiMC into the mod folder. I installed 1.04 with denLib bundled in.

EDIT: Minecraft is evil sometimes, as soon as I posted this, I tried again and the config files appeared in my MC instance.

• Lovin this mod :Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond: , is there a chance of a Coke Oven recipe config in the future? that would make this mod complete for me lol, epic mod.

I'm sure I can work in a coke oven handler.

OK, so nobody give me a answer. I will not include a ERROR LOG, because I tested WITHOUT PFF AND NOT CRASH, and the addon STILL NOT WORKS. So, this is a non-crash error, please, helpe me. I use a 1.2.5 version that you send to me. She needs an additional file to work???

PS: I ALSO TRY WITHOUT nothing else than CMR, Industrial, EE2, and Forestry. I NEVER HAD a problem with your PFF, but this add-on...

The 1.2.5 version doesn't require anything else to work (denLib didn't exist in its current form back then). The config files should generate when you first load a world. If it doesn't you can just create one. The file was called recipes.txt IIRC. The recipe syntax was way different than it is now, so you'll have to dig up my old posts to find it.

I don't support 1.2.5 anymore, so that is all the help you're getting. Sorry.

• Okay, so in a anterior post I say: no more wait man, custom recipes lt's you add fuel itens.

But not for the Generator. It's a good idea make a Genarator custom fuel recipe. And I am waiting for the coke oven handler. XD

• When I see a people saying: "add canning recipes" e remember, that there'are something about canning that is important. Sample, buildcraft canning!!! For a example, you put a bucket in one side ( in a liquid handler machine, like tank and RailCraft Liquid Loader ), and get a liquid and the empty bucket ( or no, in the case of a can ).

Thanks for all

• The coke oven handler is amazing :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: , I don't need anymore custom recipes. I just put my fruits to get 1.5 buckets of juice and mulch!!! Can't wait to see the forestry machines recipes. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tip: put Coke Oven in the machine list of the thread, many people were wait for a liquid machine recipes.

• It would be awesome as fück if you could add centrifuge and fusion reactor recipe options for the greg-tech addon :D

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• For me it doesnt generate a config:
    "

"
    hope that is enough info

• This error is probably due to the pre/beta/etc mods that I'm using on Minecraft 1.4.2 (in particular Forestry, 1.6pre6)
    Posting it here since it happens when adding Custom Machines Recipes (guessing due to API folder or something?)

• Hello,
    Very nice addon and awesome work!!!
    Do you plan to add recipes for advanced machines and for Greg tech stuff in the 1.4.5 version?
    If so your addon could be one of the major FTB tool...

Regards From Belgium