Red power

• Could you make it so that the miner will mine red power items like rubys, sapphires, and emeralds. Also for some reason it wont mine diamond, at least I don't think so because I've done a 36x36 square and not found any diamonds.

• Could you make it so that the miner will mine red power items like rubys, sapphires, and emeralds. Also for some reason it wont mine diamond, at least I don't think so because I've done a 36x36 square and not found any diamonds.

FENIXR! I choose you!
    Use Hyper-PWN!

Your getting unlucky with the diamonds, hell you might be useing the miner wrong. if you want the miner to mine redpower ore then you have to add it to the config

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• FENIXR! I choose you!
    Use Hyper-PWN!

Sorry i think the memo saying i was supposed to act as a pokemon never reached my hands :/.

Also Greg has the whole code of the miner ask him to post it here too.

For everything else, USE THE FUDGING CONFIG FILE!

That is all, FenixR Out.

• One word: CONFIG

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• lol i am colorblind (red-blue defiency), i cannot read that text without highlighting it :pinch:

• you could be hitting liquids on the way down which block the miners progress, or you simply don't have enough mining pipe in your system. i say if you want something done right "grab a drill and find the diamonds in person" ;)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• This realy needs a change to the way IC2 works with forge, Basicaly - If in forge it is marked as an ore - Mine it, And if there are a few things in the major mods that are classed as ores, They can be blocked manualy from being mined - If attal