[suggestion] internal fueltank for generator

• this is a great idea, and my only concern is of problems with users that do not have BC. all i wonder is will there be a corruption glitch when it is given fuel cans, and expects BC fuel?
    i only ask because i dont know much about the code of mods, and i've seen things do this to me before.

• even though i guess i'm "late to the party" ..how about an external fueltank that has to be placed next to the normal generator but has the option of storing a lot more?

I believe that counts as a multi-block machine, which has been denied

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• even though i guess i'm "late to the party" ..how about an external fueltank that has to be placed next to the normal generator but has the option of storing a lot more?

I believe that counts as a multi-block machine, which has been denied

But I gues this do not count as a multi-block machine (Does pump + miner count for ? No.)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Put a RP Relay under your Generator and stuff coal into the Relay.
    That should work similar to a "multi-block" machine.

New version of BC has a "Hopper" which can be placed on top of things like engines. Fill the Hopper with coal and put it on top of a Steam Engine, and it will keep the Steam Engine supplied with more coal than just the 64 stack it usually can use. It only works on top of things though, so I don't think you can put one on top of a Generator, because they have to be fed from the bottom I think.

• I think it should be called a "combustion generator", which would function like it has been suggested. Another possibility would be to simply call it an "engine". In that case, it should be a realistic-looking object which you put next to a regular generator, which will then remain on with a higher output than regular, as long as the enigine is present and active. (not sure about whether that would be a multi-block machine or if or why they are unpopular around here, but I thougt I'd suggest it anyway) I also support the idea of it requiring an amount of power to start up properly, it would make it much more realistic.

• I think it should be called a "combustion generator", which would function like it has been suggested. Another possibility would be to simply call it an "engine". In that case, it should be a realistic-looking object which you put next to a regular generator, which will then remain on with a higher output than regular, as long as the enigine is present and active. (not sure about whether that would be a multi-block machine or if or why they are unpopular around here, but I thougt I'd suggest it anyway) I also support the idea of it requiring an amount of power to start up properly, it would make it much more realistic.

Dude. WHY WOULD YOU NECRO-POST A TREAD WITh ALMOST A YEAR!!?

Serciously. Do you people roam the bottom of the IC2 forums!?

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• At least, maybe he did that instead of suggesting suggested already. So maybe it's a smart guy, for a change.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• My apologies, I found the thread in the community todo list, and didn't quite think of checking the age of the last post. I do hope I won't be considered spambot offspring in the future, I dislike forum idiots as much as anyone.

• My apologies, I found the thread in the community todo list, and didn't quite think of checking the age of the last post. I do hope I won't be considered spambot offspring in the future, I dislike forum idiots as much as anyone.

Don't worry, at least you did search if such a suggestion was already made or not. (Assuming you went there to suggest smthg)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Well, I went here to check it out, and begun coming up with stuff arond page two or three. But I think this is going a little off topic, so perhaps we should get back on whatever track is still left after the year it seems this thread has been dead.

Could someone add my suggestion to the poll, if there still is one and it's creator is not long sine gone?