Wiki listing 1.96 changelog

• At this time, 12:46 EDT the IC wiki is listing a changelog for 1.96 link

The 1.96 download isn't up yet anywhere, is this SOP for the IC2 dev team or is something strange going on?

• LOL, i got 1.96 on Friday, and they killed the download Saturday. Oh and the Energy-not-transferring-after-relog-bug is REALLY fixed.

I haven't actually seen that particular bug ever since I installed MystCraft myself.
    Though if IC2 updates and I have to update to forge 131 or higher (given mod ores don't work in ages in the 131 version) I may just rip mystcraft out. It's not super useful right now. As it is the only thing i'm doing with it is a more convenient way of getting to the nether.

• In the middle of the main Wiki page is still 1.96 as actual Version ;)

Maybe you could change that back to 1.95 to prevent confusion :)

[*]Recipes for the following items rebalanced: Teleporter, MFE, MV Transformer, HV Transformer, OV Scanner
    [*]Torches, levers, rails and other blocks which require a solid block support can no longer be placed on Construction Foam

Not sure that I agree with these changes... I got a few houses that'll get real dark soon after this change. Is this to encourage Redstone lamps or what?

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

It says 1.96 on all Servers, but you cant download 1.96 and they aren't on 1.96 so...

• ok, without reading all the replies, 1.97 is out and i got 1.96 if anyone wants... i uploaded... ill take it down if im not supposed to have it up... i don't feel like researching.. just tell me and ill take it down lol.