[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Repulsion Systems

• Official Post

Custom Stuff 2 works as well :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• What can I use to replace the Reactor Coolant Injectors or how can I get them back? Using FTB Unleashed Pack for 1.5.2 (not yet updated and waiting for Monster Pack to be officially released).

• What can I use to replace the Reactor Coolant Injectors or how can I get them back? Using FTB Unleashed Pack for 1.5.2 (not yet updated and waiting for Monster Pack to be officially released).

This is not a mod about controlling nuclear reactors; it is a mod about base defense. I will not be adding Reactor Coolant Injectors back, so you are probably stuck with the built-in IC2 reactor components unless another mod adds them.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• 57.1.0:

• Absorbed the old mod DeFence. As a result:

• Added chain link fences.
      • Added barbed wire fences.
      • Added code doors, which are doors locked by a 4-digit PIN.
        Only breakable by the owner or in creative or when open.
        This might change, as it could be used for griefing.

Fences are unbreakable normally, but break instantly when left-clicked with cutters.

Electric fences could not be added because the IC2 energy net does not support that at the moment.

Chain link fence:

Barbed wire: (shapeless)

Code door:

Code door, alternate:

And yes, these are only Basic Repulsion Systems, not very Advanced.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().

• Official Post

Hurray! Very nice to see old mods making comebacks. How about you can't place more than 2 code doors next to each other, so you can't make a wall of them to protect your base?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• A bigger problem is that you can make a wall of them in someone else's base.

Battery snot included.

• 57.1.1:

• Fixed DeFence IDs not being added to config file.

Battery snot included.

• Official Post

Any chance for electric fence?

Electric fences could not be added because the IC2 energy net does not support that at the moment.

Now, no. In the future, maybe. How about an even lower tier fence made of cobble and sticks for you first house, that wears out as it is used?

I see this too much.

• Who says that? Can't you just hook up the Fences to a Controller Block and everytime an Entity walks into the Hitbox of that Fence it checks the Controller Block for Electrocution.

In DeFence they were cables, and when an entity touched them they check how much power is flowing through them, then apply proportional damage to the entity.
    The "check how much power is flowing through them" part is broken in IC2 experimental, which is also why EU-readers don't work. Yes, it could be done another way with different gameplay mechanics.

Now, no. In the future, maybe. How about an even lower tier fence made of cobble and sticks for you first house, that wears out as it is used?

What does it mean to use a fence?

Battery snot included.

• Official Post

Either as things walk into it, or just over time.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Question: Does the Door break, when you destroy the Block below, like every other Door does?

Yes, without dropping the door. BUG!

I see this too much.

• please add the reactor blocks for 1.6.4 back in

no other mods have ever added anything even similar not even nuclear control
    i understand that the the great immibis wants this mod to be about base defense and not nuclear reactors but this is important and if you think about it it is base defense because you need to have power for your machines and reactors are the best way to do that
    and that s just for the people who have a standard sized house I have a very large base/city that i made with my friends that completely uses up a little over 200 chunks with a massive factory system i need all the power i can get
    ic2 reactors just don't allow for a full time reactor that has an output above 1300eu i had a reactor setup with the coolant injectors that produced 8000eu i have the materials to maintain these reactors but no way to do it
    I really depend on these blocks because if all else fails they ensure that the cooling components don't get replaced by uranium in a fully automated nuclear system and even if you have more uranium than cooling components and run out of cooling the blast is mostly contained by the field
    and if you're really dead-set on not having the reactor blocks to help generate the power needed for your force fields then can you release the the reactor blocks as a separate mod maybe change them a bit so that they aren't quite as easy to use if not you might hand the mod over to someone else
    and i don't mean to be pushy or anything but could you remove the data for the reactor blocks if you truely intend to be done with them