Support Request: Scrap Box Wooden Hoe Rates highly biased

• What do you think the Scrap Box item generation chances are? 11

1. Keep the Scrap Box generation chances as it is right now. (7) 64%
    2. Balance the gen chances of the Wooden Hoe with the other wooden tools. (3) 27%
    3. Change the gen chances of other items. (Post what you think the gen chances should be) (1) 9%
    4. Change how SBoxes gen items. (Post what you think the way SBoxes generate Items) (0) 0%
    5. A or R items that the SBoxes will gen. (Post what items should be A'ed or R'ed.) (0) 0%

The chance that Scrap Boxes generates Wooden Hoes is unfairly biased compared to the chances of the other items(namely the other wooden tools). I think the chances of the items that the Scrap Box generates are incorrect and bugged, and the wooden tools generation chances should be balanced.

(If the forums changes the thread's Subject to the poll question, or if you should not create a poll in the Support forum, please tell me.)

About the poll:

If you select a poll answer, say why you choose that answer. If you choose "Keep the Scrap Box generation chances as it is right now", do not choose any other answer, if you are able to choose less than four answers to the poll.
    (In the Poll answers, SBox means Scrap Box, shortened, gen means generation or generate, "A or R" means "Add or Remove", and "A'ed or R'ed" means "Added or Removed".)

• i don't think scrapboxs are meant to be a viable alternative to mining and agriculture.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• i don't think scrapboxs are meant to be a viable alternative to mining and agriculture.

I agree.

I believe the bias towards the wooden Hoes was a April fools joke/ Easter egg that kinda flopped.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I thought the bias for wooden hoes was tradition -- it's been around since IC1, if memory serves. Nothing quite as useless as a wooden hoe.

Speaking of useless, why do you care what wooden tools you get out of a scrapbox? They're just there so you can cuss that you didn't get a diamond something useful.

• Who uses scraboxes, anyway? :p I just feed my scrap into my mass fab

Actually my private server does, Mas fab's are not allowed.

We prefer a "Lottery" type system.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Official Post

Back in old IC1 days, people complained about their Scrapboxed always spawning Wooden Hoes (though, in IC1 all items had an EQUAL chance of spawning). It turned into some sort of running gag and after rewriting the scrapboxes in IC², we intentionally had hoes have a higher droprate then other items.

As well, during 01st-03rd April, droprate of Wooden hoes is increased from 35 (i think) to 9001.
    SUDDENLY... HOES!

• Back in old IC1 days, people complained about their Scrapboxed always spawning Wooden Hoes (though, in IC1 all items had an EQUAL chance of spawning). It turned into some sort of running gag and after rewriting the scrapboxes in IC², we intentionally had hoes have a higher droprate then other items.

As well, during 01st-03rd April, droprate of Wooden hoes is increased from 35 (i think) to 9001.
    SUDDENLY... HOES!

Personally in IC1 time i usually got diamonds and hated that
    Now i really like new system
    But how can I block some machines or recepies in my server i am really interested becouse i dont like nano armour 100% dmg absorb (or at least whanted to know how to reduce dmg absorbation to 90-95%)