[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Better to be swarmed with pentagons which are kinda nice than minecraft's default different-colored squares (if you use the 128x version at least).

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Suggestion: wireless power transmitter
    works similar to the charge o mat but for all kinds of electric devices. Just put your machine near the power transmitter, equip it with a special antenna an *hayo* it's powered.
    Downside:... It's quite expensive as it is tier V, it's limited regarding range and uses more energy then standard cables because of energy loss ;)

• Make the railcraft devices be able to use Metallurgy steel tools for their recipe (example: adv. item loader).

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Make the railcraft devices be able to use Metallurgy steel tools for their recipe (example: adv. item loader).

That's a suggestion for the RailCraft or Metallurgy forums. It clearly has nothing whatsoever to do with gregtech or even IC2.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• Its fun how RichardG said he's not even reading this Thread, but then replies multiple times to this.

I hate how you think like me. I was actually going to snap at him for that since he said in another thread he does not read this thread :P Ugh, I wish the majority of people get over how this is a complex nerds dream mod and not made for the majority of kids out there. This is the mod that has the option to enable for hardcore play ;)

Also Greg uploading my first episode now prob take a couple hours:

http://youtu.be/Wi8p_e_41KY

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I've been crashing whenever I updated Miscperipherals to 2.1 from 2.0b. I contacted RichardG about it. He told me to contact you as the GregTech mod appears to modify the uranium class somehow? Rendering it null? Here is my crash log -> http://pastebin.com/bCjheNgY.

Here is the quote from RG ->
    <RichardG> JZTech101: i had a look at the code
    <RichardG> appears uranium is null

<RichardG> i blame gregtech because gregtech overrides uranium

• I've been crashing whenever I updated Miscperipherals to 2.1 from 2.0b. I contacted RichardG about it. He told me to contact you as the GregTech mod appears to modify the uranium class somehow? Rendering it null? Here is my crash log -> http://pastebin.com/bCjheNgY.

JZTech101: i had a look at the code
    appears uranium is null

i blame gregtech because gregtech overrides uranium

Not true. GregTech doesn't override Uranium, except in a previous version where it's damage value was stored in NBT.

• Seems to be that miscperipherals had an error reading some kind of something from ic2. Exactly what ic2 machine where you measuring with your MP?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Official Post

I've been crashing whenever I updated Miscperipherals to 2.1 from 2.0b. I contacted RichardG about it. He told me to contact you as the GregTech mod appears to modify the uranium class somehow? Rendering it null? Here is my crash log -> http://pastebin.com/bCjheNgY.

JZTech101: i had a look at the code
    appears uranium is null

i blame gregtech because gregtech overrides uranium

Not true. GregTech doesn't override Uranium, except in a previous version where it's damage value was stored in NBT.

I overload it, BUT RichardG doesnt seem to use the IC²-API for getting the Uranium Item (that would work perfectly). He just goes directly into the IC²-Sourcecode.

And I have to overload it, as otherwise it would produce 5 times less Energy. I already said, that the Reactor API is broken in regards of the EU-Output of Radiactive Items. I overload it as long as that Problem persists, as Thorium Cells worked fine before the API got broken (by RichardG ofcourse, as he said, that he broke it).

So you can surely blame RichardG for that, as he caused that Problem in the first place, and I just had to fix it somehow.

• Is there any mod or thing which can separate cables next to each other like redpower cables and microblocks ?

You could just paint the cables with different colors so they don't connect to each other. (IC2 feature)

• I don't know why but electric translocator all time rotates any of iron chest if attached to red side.
    (All iron chest are rotating after relog on ssp)

It is possible to make translocators and other things like this compatible with buildcraft item pipes ?

• I play FTB and i am wandering: why does the basic drill require steel? Steel is a higher tier item of a very different mod, which requires all sorts of nether material to make the furnace, while the basic drill is just a rechargeable pick axe. I'd understand if steel was required for the advance version, but right now it's easier to craft a laser than a drill! Can you please explain the logic of this?

EDIT: before anyone says IT'S A CONFIG!!, i play FTB and i have no idea how to reconfigure stuff (or really anything advance in computer setting, i tend to stay away from anything ever since the days my computer overheated regularly from running web browsers (NOT explorer))

• I play FTB and i am wandering: why does the basic drill require steel? Steel is a higher tier item of a very different mod, which requires all sorts of nether material to make the furnace, while the basic drill is just a rechargeable pick axe. I'd understand if steel was required for the advance version, but right now it's easier to craft a laser than a drill! Can you please explain the logic of this?

Later versions of GregTech add the Industrial Blast Furnace to make steel without going to the Nether. I believe the laser recipe also gets nerfed in later versions.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Because basic drill is not "basic", it's pretty much rechargable diamond pickaxe+iron shovel?, except it can't havest obsidian. No worries, the laser was nerfed at later version (FTB use 2.03b, the latest version is 2.60c), you will need titanium (that's after steel) for the mining laser..