[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

In file config should no nerf mass fabricator , i don't like Equivalnet Exchange but this mod is shit, you nerf my industrial craft, you force your fusion reactor i don't like this

Try to disable the Matterfabricator and complain again...

Can't use quantum boots for high jumps anymore. Was this change intended? And yes I've checked the config there are no options for the boots.

Kanes fault. He wanted that i fix it before the Code works properly.

Hey Greg, Suggestion: How about changing the Gui of Batbox, MFE and MFSU and make it more Greg-like? The Amorslots are awesome!

How about using my products instead of those cheap Energystorages? I just dont want to overload IC²-Baseclasses.

Can't find the ForgeModLoader / or is it the log you need?

Try to use BlockID's which are lower than 256, maybe that helps. I personally do nothing, what could break 4096-ID-Support, so i dont know.

• In file config should no nerf mass fabricator , i don't like Equivalnet Exchange but this mod is shit, you nerf my industrial craft, you force your fusion reactor i don't like this

I'm certain Greg will mourn for the loss of a download by someone that can't use a config file or appreciate the work that went into this addon

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Try to disable the Matterfabricator and complain again...

Kanes fault. He wanted that i fix it before the Code works properly.

How about using my products instead of those cheap Energystorages? I just dont want to overload IC²-Baseclasses.

Try to use BlockID's which are lower than 256, maybe that helps. I personally do nothing, what could break 4096-ID-Support, so i dont know.

hm it only in smp it not working :/

• greg would you be able to add a option for ore biome spawning into the config file?

ect:

Rubyorebiomes=2,17,

this would allow us to put the ores where we want them, this would also adds default compatibility with relatively little work for people playing with any of the many extra biomes mods if they take the time to add the biome IDs to the config by hand

• Official Post

Yes, but not in V1.29b as i released that Version right now.

Kane, if you really want to fix the Boots at the cost of the Quantumjump, you have to enable it in the Config.

• YES WORKING NOW the 2110 and 2111 Dont use those as block id's (i dont know why but if you do the mod dont work)

i use 2301 and 2302 now:)

• Yes, but not in V1.29b as i released that Version right now.

Kane, if you really want to fix the Boots at the cost of the Quantumjump, you have to enable it in the Config.

Damn, There is no way just to make it so it does not eat so much power? or better yet let us just increase the power of the boots :P? But thanks anyways them damn boots are annoying though i think anyone will admit it more for us since we like to hop around and bitch :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• You gotta revert the changes I think. You have broken the key binding system as well preventing people using keys now you have to use double tap on w to boost. (IC Option Enabled:

Code
    # Enable activation of the quantum leggings' speed boost when sprinting instead of holding the boost key
       enableQuantumSpeedOnSprint=false

So that is probably the biggest break for Godcraft since we all use a hot key not one person uses double tap w hehe.

Second biggest bug once you stop doing your quantum boost in water you can't redo it and your trapped lol.

This is all before I even touched the option :( Thanks for trying I guess it was a good attempt but this for sure is not a fix heh. I was just hoping to slow down the damage or something :(

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Yes, but not in V1.29b as i released that Version right now.

Thanks for quick clearification and the config option :)

• Where is the changelog for 1.29B?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I do not understand why you change some recipes from the old stuff (macerator, quarry, ... ), i really like this mod, it is awezome, but i dont want to go to the nether on the start for make the macerator, i like the old recipes just as were, if you want to do crazy stuff like a nuclear macerator i love it, but i dont like the new recipes for main mods...

• I do not understand why you change some recipes from the old stuff (macerator, quarry, ... ), i really like this mod, it is awezome, but i dont want to go to the nether on the start for make the macerator, i like the old recipes just as were, if you want to do crazy stuff like a nuclear macerator i love it, but i dont like the new recipes for main mods...

Do people not know how to read anymore? Damn people, the config file exists for a reason, this is listed in the original post as well as after literally every person like you has stated that they want old recipes back.

Also

quarry

wat, that's a buildcraft item

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Tell me when you have found a serious exploit at Railcraft, Buildcraft, Forestry, Redpower and similar other good Mods (not EE) with my Addon.

I like how you assume I would even touch EE... >.>

Cobblestone to Gravel (Railcraft) -> IC1 Clay recipe (C.R.) -> Li Cells for RE Batteries
    *16 Cobblestone Extract to 1 Bauxite Dust (C.M.R) -> Bauxite to Al -> Tin replacement recipes with Al (C.R.)

(*Cobblestone in Minecraft is highly similar to Feldspar. The Al portion of the material is electrolyized and processed to 'pull' the Al off the rocks. By doing so, it converts the material from a Si based rock, and into a very small, yet high density, ore...)

It makes some geological sense. Plus, I don't understand how having less resources is more fun... Most of my projects requires tons of materials, and I usually need tons of just about everything just to complete them all.

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.