[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

Why not using Railcraft for that like me, when i try to avoid Buildcraft. :D

No UUM-Recipe for Chrome? Good that its at least possible to craft Rubies for that. (P.S. Denied)

If the Biomelist on the EBXL-Wiki is right then i just added support for it.

V1.32b:
    EBXL-Support probably added
    Be-Cells now have a use in thick Neutronreflectors instead of Copperplates.

• I love the nerfs! And the fact that with ExtrabiomesXL I have to dig a tunnel miles long to get to a proper desert to find rubies (I got 2 stacks of Sapphires but only 9 rubies that I happened to find in a dungeon) The fact that the gems spawn in dungeons too make me more willing to explore caves. Normally by this stage I'd be mass fabricating most of what I want, but now I have more incentive to dig and explore. I like it alot.

I do have a suggestion that's a bit of the opposite of a nerf, but hear me out:
    How about a sort of "Industrial macerator"? One that runs a bit like the Industrial Centrifuge, using alot of EU and taking up alot of time, that has a small chance of TRIPLING an ore? Obviously the recipe would have to be expensive as hell, and it will only pay for itself after millions of EU use and tons of ores. Could be as low as 10% or maybe even 5%?

Anyway, loving this mod and long may it continue.
    Also, what the hell, a reset button? Wanted to click preview but clicked reset on accident. Grrrrr.

I should register.

• How about a sort of "Industrial macerator"? One that runs a bit like the Industrial Centrifuge, using alot of EU and taking up alot of time, that has a small chance of TRIPLING an ore? Obviously the recipe would have to be expensive as hell, and it will only pay for itself after millions of EU use and tons of ores. Could be as low as 10% or maybe even 5%?

Already suggested (at least by me). I don't know what does Greg think about that.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• No UUM-Recipe for Chrome? Good that its at least possible to craft Rubies for that. (P.S. Denied)

DEEERRRP! I forgot that I can do rubies, woops :rolleyes:

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I'm doing a hard mode playthrough of this addon, as in the latest IndustrialCraft and GregTech are the only mods I have installed, the config file has not been touched, hard difficulty on as well. Gentlemen, I never thought it was possible, but Minecraft just got hardcore.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• For us playing with easy mode MassFabs can we use the new dust in that?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hey Greg, would you consider adding something we could centrifuge Nether wart into? Even if it's the same thing as Mushrooms. I like building farms but I barely use potions so right now I've got no reason to really stock up on them.

• Found out what has been spamming my log.
    It was pre-alpha EE3 I found on minecraft forums.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• ... my ... what ? arrogance ? I guess you really MISUNDERSTAND what I meanted: I meanted that it has been a very recurent suggestion on the forum (every months I would say, during a time).

And as for my "arrogance", I think it's a bit misplaced when your own sentence can be read as "You stole this from Rocket Science, right ?" (and I hope it's not intended).

all of the above. it can take up to INFINITE EU/t of power.

Sure? You could take the 8192 EU/t of my Lightningrod to test it. :D

My post was more on the end of the super conductor than the fusion reactor, and the reason I got the idea he got the inspiration from it is because of the reply post above on Kennington's addon mod post. This post was made 6 hours after he created the lighting rod, so i jumped to the conclusion he got the inspiration of the super conductive wire from his addon mod.

• Official Post

Hey Greg, would you consider adding something we could centrifuge Nether wart into? Even if it's the same thing as Mushrooms. I like building farms but I barely use potions so right now I've got no reason to really stock up on them.

Ahh, another completly useless Item. Netherwart (and Terrawart) are on my List.

Enjoy your ban.

I wanted to report his Post for irrational insults, but someone came earlier

Sure? You could take the 8192 EU/t of my Lightningrod to test it.

Superconductor and Supercondensator can accept over 1000000EU/p, and the 8192 EU/t of the Lightningrod can otherwise only be accepted by Matterfabricators and HV-Transformers. Yes you heard right the Matterfabricator directly accepts Lightningrodoutput without needing Transformers.

• I did it.

We can report people for that? I seriously did not know that button existed until now

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Superconductor and Supercondensator can accept over 1000000EU/p, and the 8192 EU/t of the Lightningrod can otherwise only be accepted by Matterfabricators and HV-Transformers. Yes you heard right the Matterfabricator directly accepts Lightningrodoutput without needing Transformers.

Greg, you are quoting yourself. This was your reply post on Kennington's rocket science addon 6 hours after you created this addon. What i was actually saying was you probably got the inspiration for your superconductor wire from Kennington.

• Ahh, another completly useless Item. Netherwart (and Terrawart) are on my List.

That's cool - how about Blaze powder as well? I've got a few stacks and I just realised apart from Railcraft high-speed rails (which I don't really need right now) I don't have much use for them either. Even without that good to hear you have plans about Nether wart.

• Greg, you are quoting yourself. This was your reply post on Kennington's rocket science addon 6 hours after you created this addon. What i was actually saying was you probably got the inspiration for your superconductor wire from Kennington.

But ... WHY do you continue with that ? I don't see the point. He didn't get some inspiration from Kennington, because the whole thing Kennington implements (apart from PvP stuff, like missiles) are recurrent/obvious suggestion, so nobody was copying Kennington, everybody is just doing the same thing.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• As for reaching better than Tier IV techs, I would like to see a way of simulating the cost of researches: You would need for crafting Tier V Laboratory (work as a crafting table but running on EU and used to craft Tier V products) a Hard Disk containing Tier V Datas, that could be:
    -Created (the first time) with an advanced Artificial Intelligence Block using the calculation power of near GregTech Computer Cube.
    -Duplicated by a GregTech Computer Cube or something more advanced.

What do I mean by "using the calculation power of GTCC" ? I mean that theses researches being too complicated for human understanding, you'll need for that a AIB that would do it by itself, but at a very, VERY SLOW rate. That would be something like 1000 hours while EU-feeded. Puting GTCC near of it would increase this rate: you would need to discover something (because it could exist several Hard Disk containing differents DATAs ;) ) to reach an amount of "research point" in the GUI. That would be 10 point a second for the AIB + 1 point /sec/GTCC counted (the same algorythm as for LESU could be used.
    Moreover, you could find as Dungeon/Stronghold/Mines loots some others HD that could act as "amplifier" in the AIB. You could also get some of it (with lower amplifying values) by trading with NPEs.
    That would have 2 interest: making the player harvesting even more ressources to discover the technolgies (adding more GTCC, so more energy needed ...) and the fact that could really be sold as an invention on Servers.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• hey greg ever thought of adding a 32 x 32 texture for you mod? i have old faithful pack and the only mod that doesn't have support is yours. it would be awesome so see it in higher res =).