[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• *reverted to be placeholder*

... Why did you remove the recipes ? It's quite hard to get the craft for those that haven't install NEI ... and the Wiki-page is quite boring because of permissions-problem and link non working :/

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Automated Mining has already some disadvantages:
    1st (Very) Expensive (Usually requires diamonds)
    2nd Is an arseache to run (requires tons of power: IC2 Miner:24 EU/t, Quarry: 10 MJ/t) combustion engines require coolant which is sometimes a pain.
    3rd Takes a lot of time (quarries especially)

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• V1.36b:
    Added Lithium-Batteries, which store 100000EU at LV-Tier, the Lithiumbatpack, which stores 600000EU, but cant charge Mininglasers and Nanosabers, and Netherrackdust, which replaces Netherrack in the Centrifugerecipe, which i have btw buffed because of the additional Effort.

Edit: Yay i have finally time to really PLAY my Addon instead of writing Code and testing Stuff.

@below, above is why.

Li-cells are already used as an alternate recipe for Re-Batteries. Why we would make lithium ion battery if we have Re-batteries, energy crystals and lapotrons?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Haha, thats a good one.

@Everyone: Go look up the chemical Elements of Lapis Lazuli and it's inpurifications. You will may need that Information in the next Update.

@Donators: Lets hope the Names were correctly spelled. You will receive it in 1.37a. ;)

Thanks for the heads up :D man, lapis is more beautiful than i thought, better than :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: by far

• First of thanks for this awesome addon.

Here's few issues that I noticed today... (@ 1.36b version)

AESU doesn't correctly update lowering output EU/t rate until all input cables have been severed. (eu meter shows the set value as output but machines are still getting the old higher rate)

Meaning if you set output to 2048 EU/t and then lower it to 512 EU/t connected machines would still be getting the 2048 EU/t.

Other issue was bit more severe as client was having null pointer crashing when ever I go withing 100m of my base. (server kept on running just fine and if I teleported further back I would be fine also)

These were aparently caused by your Electric Autocraftingtable connected with buildcraft pipes. (I might be able to post a picture of the setup if that helps)

The setup worked just fine when I used 2 of them to autocraft dual-uranium cells but when I left the area and tried to come back it would constantly crash around 100m before reaching the base. (base had railcraft world anchors to keep it loaded)

• Just figured i wanted to have more IC2 to play with, so downloaded ur mod and started playing an new map.

i must say, i should have done this ages ago.... its EPIC!

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Official Post

For you its as easy as just putting down the players name in your code? 1 stinking line?

Uhhm, yes. Why else is it a "List".

Here's few issues that I noticed today... (@ 1.36b version)

AESU doesn't correctly update lowering output EU/t rate until all input cables have been severed. (eu meter shows the set value as output but machines are still getting the old higher rate)

Meaning if you set output to 2048 EU/t and then lower it to 512 EU/t connected machines would still be getting the 2048 EU/t.

hmm i will look into this.

Other issue was bit more severe as client was having null pointer crashing when ever I go withing 100m of my base. (server kept on running just fine and if I teleported further back I would be fine also)

Blame BC for doing stuff Clientside (causes lag) but i will fix it.

It says blame Dinnerbone, not ME. joke aside i will fix that. It seems that the MetaTileEntity is just not reloaded, and as i rarely check for Nullpointers, well...

• Forgot this one...

2 Depleted Uraniumcells can now be centrifuged to 1 Thoriumcell. (so breeding is still better)

In 1.36b this recipe is actually reversed. so for one Thoriumcell you get 2 Uranium cells and one empty cell.

Btw in this threads 1st page there was a bit of info about Fusion reactor that said that you need one Electrolyzed water cell per 2 seconds, I'm pretty sure it was meant to say you need 1 Electrolyzed water cell per 2 ticks. Which would mean something like 175 Centrifuges, 288 Electrolyzers, 72 MFSU's and quite a few pumps. (did I make a math error somewhere along the line or is this really the cost to fully automate Fusion)

• Suggestion: Advanced Teleporter.
    The advanced teleporter is a very expensive device (compared to the teleporter) needing 2 teleporter + 1 very advanced machine + 1 Iridium plate + 1 Gregtech computer cube to be crafted but wich has some advantages:
    -1st: It's more efficient about EU consumption. It needs about 1000*distance (in meters) to teleport you. Of course it can seems amazing vs the normal one, but the Adv. teleporter is much harder to craft.
    2nd: It has an integrated computer and uses more advanced technologies to create portals where you want without needing another teleporter ... what means with a special freq transmiter, you can save several positions (because this special transmitter would have dataorb/something else with emeralds) and when you come back at your teleporter, this one would be able to teleport you to all the position you've registered, by puting your special freq transmitter in its GUI.
    So this teleport would be able to teleport you at several position (you could chose with the GUI for example) and wouldn't need another TP.
    I guess it would make teleporter more useful, because they are actually quite as unused ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Suggestion: Advanced Teleporter.
    The advanced teleporter is a very expensive device (compared to the teleporter) needing 2 teleporter + 1 very advanced machine + 1 Iridium plate + 1 Gregtech computer cube to be crafted but wich has some advantages:
    -1st: It's more efficient about EU consumption. It needs about 1000*distance (in meters) to teleport you. Of course it can seems amazing vs the normal one, but the Adv. teleporter is much harder to craft.
    2nd: It has an integrated computer and uses more advanced technologies to create portals where you want without needing another teleporter ... what means with a special freq transmiter, you can save several positions (because this special transmitter would have dataorb/something else with emeralds) and when you come back at your teleporter, this one would be able to teleport you to all the position you've registered, by puting your special freq transmitter in its GUI.
    So this teleport would be able to teleport you at several position (you could chose with the GUI for example) and wouldn't need another TP.
    I guess it would make teleporter more useful, because they are actually quite as unused ...

I can see what you mean there, with the portals. I can imagine being in a lab, turning on the portal that drains a whole mfsu per use. perhaps 3 when you type in coordinates far away from the portal. hmm...perhaps the farlands can be reached by others. But i bet that would take a weeks worth of nonstop coding.

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• Are you gonna make this addon 1.4.2 soon, or wait until ic2 1.108 is out of beta?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Official Post

Forgot this one...

In 1.36b this recipe is actually reversed. so for one Thoriumcell you get 2 Uranium cells and one empty cell.

Fixed.

Btw in this threads 1st page there was a bit of info about Fusion reactor that said that you need one Electrolyzed water cell per 2 seconds, I'm pretty sure it was meant to say you need 1 Electrolyzed water cell per 2 ticks. Which would mean something like 175 Centrifuges, 288 Electrolyzers, 72 MFSU's and quite a few pumps. (did I make a math error somewhere along the line or is this really the cost to fully automate Fusion)

The Math changed since that statement (thats why i didnt add it to the Wikipage). But back then it was right.

Suggestion: Advanced Teleporter.

Some kind of better Teleporter is already on my slow TO-DO-List.

I can see what you mean there, with the portals. I can imagine being in a lab, turning on the portal that drains a whole mfsu per use. perhaps 3 when you type in coordinates far away from the portal. hmm...perhaps the farlands can be reached by others. But i bet that would take a weeks worth of nonstop coding.

A Week? Hahahahaha. Do you really think that setting Postions is that much work, when i already have tons of Basecode?

Are you gonna make this addon 1.4.2 soon, or wait until ic2 1.108 is out of beta?

Since Eloraam is no longer porting RP to 1.3.2, i will do that this week. But i have to add one new Block before doing so. *Ahem* Translocator *ahem* Automatisation *Ahem*

• Fixed.

The Math changed since that statement (thats why i didnt add it to the Wikipage). But back then it was right.

Some kind of better Teleporter is already on my slow TO-DO-List.

A Week? Hahahahaha. Do you really think that setting Postions is that much work, when i already have tons of Basecode?

Since Eloraam is no longer porting RP to 1.3.2, i will do that this week. But i have to add one new Block before doing so. *Ahem* Translocator *ahem* Automatisation *Ahem*

Yeah things are really updating fast now. Only a couple left and then I decide to wait or go without the rest.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I was going to say a few months, but i didn't want to wait that long :|