[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

Try Railcrafts new Steamboilers (And add Steamturbines to it). They are awesome superefficient Generators. :)

I made it in my testing world with 50 centrifuges for each element (H, D, T), was using the quantum generator to provide enough power to everything.
    It was so nice but the request list was a few pages. Before I accidentally, I asked Greg if he wants me to show him the world.

Li-Batteries don't charge tools when right-clicked. Is this an IC2 bug as well?

Okay, now i'm like "How the fuck uses that Feature?". I didnt implement it because its not really usefull. Maybe i will add that later.

• I already took a look at them but I'd prefer my idea :D The problem with the Steam-Turbines is that you burn Iron for EU, my Idea would require huge amounts of stuff but only once (and I like heavy machinery using fuel ;) )

• Greg, You mean "WHO" :P
    I use that feature before I make the batpack :)

But fortunately I made the Li-Batpack so I has POWAH!

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Greg, relating to the steam boiler and engine, I know this isnt relavent, but the steam will not flow into the engines. Have you had this problem?

• Official Post

Greg, relating to the steam boiler and engine, I know this isnt relavent, but the steam will not flow into the engines. Have you had this problem?

Nope, my Tests went GREAT. I made the Test in the 1.3.2-Version, where electric Steampower didnt get nerfed.

@ProgressOfTheLast132Version: Electricity now flows through Translocators/Buffers int the direction of the marked Input-/Outputfacing (Theres a Button in the GUI for disabling it), also the Buffers now have the Redstonemodes FULL and NOT FULL, together with a Redstone-Output-Inverter in the GUI.

• Great, will there be any new cells? I'm stuck in 1.3.2 until all the mods i have are updated, including yours.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Great, will there be any new cells? I'm stuck in 1.3.2 until all the mods i have are updated, including yours.

what you left waiting for? Here is my list: http://godcraft.com/wiki/godcr…on-3-server-plugins-mods/

Really just waiting on GregTech and that is it really with a major impact.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Well BC and them just pretty much stopped compiling it lol. But yeah if you compile it then yeah its up.

I'm not much of a coder. almost everything on that list is in my mods folder.clay soldiers mod is not on that list and isn't updated, and i see charging pads aren't updated either.

• I want to say that the reactordesigner needs some love.

Short explaining in German:
    Im allgemeinen ist er wirklich genial aber er ist etwas umständlich zu nutzen.
    Was meiner Meinung nach fehlt:
    Ein Clear Button: Alles wegklicken oder durch alle seiten schalten ist nicht angenehm
    Cellen stacking: Dammit man nachfüllen simulieren kann (Oder ein endlos Cell modus wo die nicht auslaufen)
    Rechtsklick: Wenn Linksklick weiter schaltet sollte Rechtsklick zurück schalten bei den Komponenten so das man nicht immer bei einem Fehl klick komplett neu durchschalten muss.

Und ein kleiner Bug: Manchmal gehen Komponenten beim "durchbrennen" nicht kaputt sondern ändern sich einfach zum nächsten Item (als wenn man linksklick drauf gemacht hätte)

So thanks for your time and i'm back @ coding Condensed Blocks ^^

• i agree sir above, its really awkward to use, how about something similar to the reactor planner.

• Official Post

Now that you are entering on basic IC² automation, how about adding an electric powered pipes\pumps which uses X EU/second to keep transfering items. If pipes are out of energy items inside gets stuck until it has enough power to keep transfer.
    Pipes would draw power from nearest connected electric pump [Like L.E.S.U blocks recognizes its main block], at a maximum distance of 32.
    Pipes have its variants : Energy usage , speed
    Electric pipe MK1 : 0.5 EU/s [0.025 EU/t], 2 blocks per second
    Electric pipe MK2 : 2 EU/s [0,1 EU/t], 4 blocks per second
    Electric pipe MK3 : 4 EU/s [0,2 EU/t], 8 blocks per second
    Electric pipe MK4 : 16 EU/s [0,8 EU/t], 20 blocks per second [same as RP2 magtubes]

• Official Post

Now that you are entering on basic IC² automation, how about adding an electric powered pipes\pumps which uses X EU/second to keep transfering items. If pipes are out of energy items inside gets stuck until it has enough power to keep transfer.

Lol, it already works like that in the recent Version.

Pipes would draw power from nearest connected electric pump [Like L.E.S.U blocks recognizes its main block], at a maximum distance of 32.
    Pipes have its variants : Energy usage , speed
    Electric pipe MK1 : 0.5 EU/s [0.025 EU/t], 2 blocks per second
    Electric pipe MK2 : 2 EU/s [0,1 EU/t], 4 blocks per second
    Electric pipe MK3 : 4 EU/s [0,2 EU/t], 8 blocks per second
    Electric pipe MK4 : 16 EU/s [0,8 EU/t], 20 blocks per second [same as RP2 magtubes]

Since Buffers and Translocators will work similar to Cables we dont have to do it that way. The Translocator is powering both, Input and Outputside of the adjacent Blocks so if you power the Translocator, then it will power all Buffers (or Machines directly) around it, which will then power the Machines.

Hint: When 1.38a is out then place a small electric Buffer under a regular Massfabricator, then set it to emit Redstone and click on the Invert-Signal-Button and viola: You get a MISEL-Mk-V.

• Lol, it already works like that in the recent Version.

Since Buffers and Translocators will work similar to Cables we dont have to do it that way. The Translocator is powering both, Input and Outputside of the adjacent Blocks so if you power the Translocator, then it will power all Buffers (or Machines directly) around it, which will then power the Machines.

Hint: When 1.38a is out then place a small electric Buffer under a regular Massfabricator, then set it to emit Redstone and click on the Invert-Signal-Button and viola: You get a MISEL-Mk-V.

There will be no 1.38a son!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Lol, it already works like that in the recent Version.

I meant, can we have "Redpower tubes/magtubes" that uses energy to keep working?
    1 transfer per second (aka 1m/s) with buffers/translocators are way too slow...
    Redpower magtubes speed is 20m/s

• Suggestion : Foul mass,energy ore,power from lighnings

I have been going over some old posts and I think the foul mass sugestion in this one could be very interesting in your mod. "food for thought"

• i put items in the transcator's filter (for ex. cobble) but it still transfer every iten not just the cobble
    is it my noobish or something else?

btw when u remove the translocator its drop every item from the filter and u r able to duplicate