[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

Whats stopping you from doing one?

I can cook for you,
    I can code for you,
    I can clean anything for you,
    I can make your accountancy for you,

But there's two thing i can't do in life : Singing or Drawing. Each time i try, some catastrophic event happen.

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• Do you mean a Creative-Tab for my Items?

that option is good when you have many block or you can agregate a prefix in begin of the name of your block (example ) GtPlayerdetector

Whe you try a open the gui of Interdimensional storageunit with a item
    in the hand (the player try put the block near to machine )( the block
    appear for few second and dissapear but if you stay in the same spot
    (ghost block mark with black dot ) you can not open the gui if you have a
    item

see the video if you dont understand :whistling:

http://youtu.be/RcDtMx7Nyqs

• Hey there i tried using you're mod but even though idconflicts seem to have been solved it still crashes. I played industrial craft for 1.4.2 on singleplayer and multiplayer and both worked absolutely fine. So, here is the error log i hope it helps making this awesome mod more stable :)

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game
    This error has been saved to C:\Users\MrCeter\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-11-01_23.37.43-client.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 9939cdb3 --------
    Generated 01.11.12 23:37

- Minecraft Version: 1.4.2
    - Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    - Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
    - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    - Memory: 380735720 bytes (363 MB) / 514523136 bytes (490 MB) up to 514523136 bytes (490 MB)
    - JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx512m
    - AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    - FML: MCP v7.19 FML v4.2.6.422 Minecraft Forge 6.0.1.341 12 mods loaded, 12 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.2]ReiMinimap_v3.2_05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.108.59-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_6.7.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.2-0.9.4.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-3.2.0.127.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] (Treecapitator.FML.1.4.2.r02.Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    GregTech_Addon [GregTech-Addon] (gregtechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
    mod_IDResolver [mod_IDResolver] (IDResolver_1.4.2_COREMOD_Update-0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    - LWJGL: 2.4.2
    - OpenGL: GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    - Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
    - Type: Client
    - Texture Pack: Default
    - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    - Vec3 Pool Size: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException: null

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: vm.addSmelting(IILtv;F)V
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:117)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:655)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:196)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:465)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:752)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: vm.addSmelting(IILtv;F)V
    at gregtechmod.GT_Mod.postload(GT_Mod.java:1039)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:440)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:654)
    ... 4 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT dc00aa4c ----------

• Thank you very much! Well, the updating of NEI give no results, but after I delete tis mod, your started to work propperly. So now I have Gregtec but not NEI. Fair enough.

• Official Post

im getting the same error as you mrceter, dont know what im doing wrong but help would be very handy

UPDATE Forge.

I would otherwise have to use a Method which is no longer existent in newer Versions.

@NEI-Issue: I have NEI 1.4.1.1 with CodeChicken-Core 0.6.6.1 on Forge 354 running moreless fine (Furnacefuels are not correctly displayed for my Cells).

Edit: I just got a Message. Did you know that i didnt release my Addon for IC²-1.108? Me neither.

GregoriusT please add relase mod ic2 1.108 :thumbup: :Geothermal Generator:

• Official Post

V2.01a:
    Added two new Blocks for Automation, the Advanced Translocator, which works like Sneakypipes, and the Advanced Buffer, which is able to put Items into a specific Slot (very usefull for Reactors!).

Nuclear Control Cards API is ready for use. I want to get a feedback, is it good enough? :)

• For example I want to know how many items in Quantumchest and remain time for Industrial Centrifuge on large screen.

• I used custom stuff mod to add chrome ore to the game, it generates 1 time per chunk up to 4 blocks per vein from y=5-32. Just need to wait for 1.4 update for the custom stuff mod and redpower 2 and I will link the config to add all that in another post (hopefully).

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Greg, in the usual IC mining drill made from refined Iron, but when I turn your mod, in NEI changes the recipe and mining drill made of steel ingot! I tried to do it from iron ingot, but nothing changes! The same problem with chainsaw and others!

p.s. Sory for google translator :D

• Greg, in the usual IC mining drill made from refined Iron, but when I turn your mod, in NEI changes the recipe and mining drill made of steel ingot! I tried to do it from iron ingot, but nothing changes! The same problem with chainsaw and others!

p.s. Sory for google translator :D

I do not recall where exactly on this thread I read this, but I think it is a feature that it uses steel now. I first thought it'd be on the Changelog, but seems I am mistaken.