[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Greg, what about making (if you didn't already, I'm still on 1.3) Na+Cl(Cell)=Saltpeter.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Hmm ive tried different Mod versions:
    NEI 1.4.1/1.4.1.1
    CodeChickenCore 0.6.6/0.6.6.1
    Forge 6.0.1.351/354/355
    IC2 1.108.57/1.108.71

But when creating a new World i get this Error.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/1331571/

I can see that the Error is with those Files here

2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at za.a(Chunk.java:707)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at xe.a(World.java:460)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at xe.c(World.java:438)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at gregtechmod.common.GT_MinableOreGenerator.a(GT_MinableOreGenerator.java:75)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at gregtechmod.common.GT_Worldgenerator.generateSurface(GT_Worldgenerator.java:52)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at gregtechmod.common.GT_Worldgenerator.generate(GT_Worldgenerator.java:44)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:82)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at id.a(ChunkProviderServer.java:231)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at za.a(Chunk.java:1206)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at id.c(ChunkProviderServer.java:125)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:314)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at bcb.a(IntegratedServer.java:71)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at bcb.c(IntegratedServer.java:87)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459)
    2012-11-04 11:39:25 [INFO] [STDERR] at fp.run(SourceFile:818)

I'm not dumb, but i can't programm or code -.- so there nothing i can do to fix it myself.....

Edit:
    I've tried it with JUST the Mods IC2, Optifine, NEI, Forge, CCC. and it works...
    SOOOOOO
    Seems like there is another Mod which conflics with yours.
    I'm trying to locate the Mod...but i think i know where the problem is.

Edit2:
    HAHAHA i knew it DAMN
    ID Resolver and the GUI-API are conflicting with your Mod.

It is that Mod http://www.minecraftforum.net/…-142id-resolver-update-0/

I'm not a Modder or Coder, but a like a Makeshifter.

Edited once, last by Gucky ().

• Official Post

Greg, what about making (if you didn't already, I'm still on 1.3) Na+Cl(Cell)=Saltpeter.

Saltpeter consists out of KNO3 and its already a Recipe in the 1.3.2-Version.

ID-Resolver is no longer needed and integrated into Forge. And now i know what the damn Error is! I use the BlockID, which is in MY Config to generate the Ore and ID-Resolver just changes the ID inside the BlockList, so that MY ID is invalid => Damn NullPointer. I will adjust the Exception thrown when a nullpointer occurs to mention ID-Resolver, and i will use the BlockID inside the Block instead of my Configvalue.

And for the GUI-API, why should one need something like that?

• Would it be possible to disable machines or receipts in total if set to false in the config file?
    Examples: I disabled the generation of silver in the world. I would like to replace the silver in receipts in this mod with the silver from other mods.
    I think this is no problem using the ore-dictionary which i think is already used.
    But i would like to kick out the silver implemented by this mod totally. It should not be available and shown in NEI anymore and can not be cheated in.

Is there a possibility you can implement that?

• Official Post

http://paste.ubuntu.com/1331693/
    Crash on world load.
    EDIT: Ninja'd

Remove your invalid Forestry-NEI-Plugin and try again. Those other ClassDefNotFoundErrors are normal and just printed out.

Would it be possible to disable machines or receipts in total if set to false in the config file?
    Examples: I disabled the generation of silver in the world. I would like to replace the silver in receipts in this mod with the silver from other mods.
    I think this is no problem using the ore-dictionary which i think is already used.
    But i would like to kick out the silver implemented by this mod totally. It should not be available and shown in NEI anymore and can not be cheated in.

Is there a possibility you can implement that?

Oredict is no Problem, but disabling the Block itself for cheating causes too many Problems to implement it.

• OK Thanks Greg. My Game is working now without ID Resolver AND WITH your Mod.
    Didn't know i doesnt need the Resolver.....
    Much better now ^^ quicker startup, less Mods...always better.

I'm not a Modder or Coder, but a like a Makeshifter.

• http://paste.ubuntu.com/1331782/ Got the same error at the same spot, I'm currently using .71 of IC.

• Official Post

OK Thanks Greg. My Game is working now without ID Resolver AND WITH your Mod.
    Didn't know i doesnt need the Resolver.....
    Much better now ^^ quicker startup, less Mods...always better.

Added an Error-Message explaining why ID-Resolver is bad

One of your Mods causes Problems. Do you have ID-Resolver? If yes than its your Problem.

• Added an Error-Message explaining why ID-Resolver is bad

One of your Mods causes Problems. Do you have ID-Resolver? If yes than its your Problem.

I do not have ID resolver, all block configs were done by hand.

Block. Name: tile.button. ID: 143
    Block. Name: tile.skull. ID: 144
    Block. Name: tile.anvil. ID: 145
    Block. Name: tile.BlockMetaID_Block. ID: 146
    Block. Name: tile.BlockMetaID_Machine. ID: 147
    Block. Name: tile.GT_LightSource. ID: 148
    Block. Name: tile.BlockMetaID_Ore. ID: 149
    Block. Unused ID: 150
    Block. Unused ID: 151
    Block. Unused ID: 152
    Block. Unused ID: 153
    Block. Unused ID: 154

• Got similar error when trying to find out IDSU recipe from NEI, can be fixed if I remove ChickenBone's EnderStorage mod, but then I have to find an alternative of teleport pipes/enderstorage :(

I know why its doing it for the IDSU, the vanilla enderchest is used as a item. Problem is that when Enderstorage is loaded it unloads the vanilla enderchest completely, NEI is trying to reference that block for th recipe and causing a crash. So either Chickenbones needs to fix the vanilla chest and let it load or Greg needs to make it see the Chickenbones enderchest as a valid item to use in its place.

EDIT:Nevermind, it looks like CB already did it, going to dl the latest of enderstorage and see if it fixes.

• Does forge 355 have a chance of breaking things?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Official Post

I know why its doing it for the IDSU, the vanilla enderchest is used as a item. Problem is that when Enderstorage is loaded it unloads the vanilla enderchest completely, NEI is trying to reference that block for th recipe and causing a crash. So either Chickenbones needs to fix the vanilla chest and let it load or Greg needs to make it see the Chickenbones enderchest as a valid item to use in its place.

EDIT:Nevermind, it looks like CB already did it, going to dl the latest of enderstorage and see if it fixes.

Oh really? In that Case i make an additional special check for that, to make sure that it doesnt happen again.

Forge 355? Try it. Its just no recommended by me, as i dont know if it crashes, or if its another Mod which is causing it.

• Oh really? In that Case i make an additional special check for that, to make sure that it doesnt happen again.

Forge 355? Try it. Its just no recommended by me, as i dont know if it crashes, or if its another Mod which is causing it.

I think youll be good Greg, CB reenabled the vanilla chest but hid it even from NEI. I just tried the latest and its not crashing. Cool mod by the way, thanks for making it.

• Its not it doesnt, its that you said any later may cause problems, and i dont want problems.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• And how do you craft things with Enderchests in the Recipe???

lol you got me their sir, you will still have to make a fix. :)

nvm, you can craft it using the vanilla recipe but you can not see it in NEI or place it in the world but it can be used in the recipe and does craft. May still want to make a fix.

Edited 2 times, last by maxell45146: nvm, you can craft it using the vanilla recipe but you can not see it in NEI or place it in the world but it can be used in the recipe and does craft. May still want to make a fix. ().