[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Bugs completly with ID Resolver!
    When I launch my MC with no ID Resolver, runs like a charm. But when I do use IDR, there's ID's conflicts. If I correct them, I get a NullPointer crash. Wtf?

• epixpivotmaster

ID Resolver doesnt work with this Mod.
    ID Resolver or something like that is already integrated in Forge (or should be).
    Greg knows about it already

I had the problem too, but even without ID resolver my game works like a charm (i have about 25 mods, will be more)

I'm not a Modder or Coder, but a like a Makeshifter.

• Official Post

Can you also add usage for sugar?

You mean that Dust with the only real use to produce Lies? Good Idea.

I have also a suggestion for you: Make a NEI-Plugin (or add it to the IC²-Plugin) which shows Massfabricator-Amplifiers. I add tons of them, like Diamonddust (125000) or all those Gemdusts and Xycrystal-Dusts.

• Can you also add usage for sugar?

But be careful, as Sugar cane is easy to get in huge amount with forestry, a bit harder with RP2, and at an incredible cost in MC vanilla (1 piston per sugar cane + water source ^^)
    Or simply add something as for the rollingmachine from BC: that would decrease all the value you want when Foresty installed.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I forgot to tell, thanks for retaining my scaffold suggestion.

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• I spent 10 mins looking for the download that's enough.

You mean the one under the clearly labeled "Important Stuff"?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Well it does say installation not download and that is after it says important stuff. Maybe it should read installation and download then maybe I would have looked.

• Stop crying about you spending ten unnecessary minutes looking for an easy to find download.

Edit: Greg, please put a big bold red sign at the top of the post that says "FORGET ABOUT ID RESOLVER, IT IS NOT WELCOME HERE"

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• Anybody else consider this post above spam?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• @above People, let's not have a flame war here. I don't consider it spam, while it could have been nicer (like it was before the edit) it was more an attack on you for somewhat of an attack on him.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Greg, I found a bug, it appears that when a pack is worn (litiumpack, batpack, lappack) and a rockcutter with 0 eus left is used on any block, the rockcutter will not recharge at all.

• I'm having a 1.4.2 upgrade test server got these reports:

- id conflicts:

- 21272 was ruby is now GregTech Sensorcard

- 21273 was sapphire is now GregTech Sensorkit

- 21274 was gregtech silver is now missing

- 21281 was aluminium dust is now missing

- 21256 was H-Cell is now Copper Credit

- possibly others

I assume Greg these are the ones you said that would end up breaking right and nothing I can do but just to leave it? Dusts/cells?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I'm on a server that'll soon be moving from 1.3.2 to 1.4.2. Is there something that I could do to not lose all those ores/dusts/etc (stacks of silver, over a stack of rubies, etc.)? Possibly convert them to something?

I'm on a server that'll soon be moving from 1.3.2 to 1.4.2. Is there something that I could do to not lose all those ores/dusts/etc (stacks of silver, over a stack of rubies, etc.)? Possibly convert them to something?

I don't know how well it would work server wide, but you could find GregTech items, write them down, destroy them, then spawn them back in when the world updates.