[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

there is one Recipe which gives you 4 Scaffolds, but it gets overridden by the "HeyYouHaveBeenDeletedButYouAreSomehowStillThere"-Recipe of 16 Scaffolds.

Actually...

I think I need a new energy source

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Strange, i just crafted a ton of scaffolds this morning on a server with GregTech :huh:

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Turns out, if you put enough LESU together, they flip from some high number I totally missed to about negative 2 billion.
    Protip: Yes, you can make your LESU 16x16x16 and somewhere before that it holds more EU then that other storage block which holds 1 billion and is wireless energy, assuming you down-convert from extreme voltage. But before you even reach 16x16x16, it breaks.
    Also even at over a billion EU in my Lesu monster, it could still only input and output high voltage.

(9x9x9 might have been less insane for my next step).
    Creative mode testing HO!

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• Turns out, if you put enough LESU together, they flip from some high number I totally missed to about negative 2 billion.

It sounds like you hit the integer hard limit, no avoiding it, and that's a crapload of LESUs!

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Sounds like Greg might have to put a limit on how many LESU's one can put together...

I don't think so, It would take over 2000 LESUs together to do that, I don't think anyone will ever do that in Survival where it matters, EE2 on the other hand has a huge problem with EMC and this...

• Hello, i was messing with the gregtech config trying to increase the requirement on UU-matter creation with your "MatterFabricationRate" setting, i tried adding a digit or 2 on the number and it doesnt take any longer to make UU-matter. is this setting not working or am i doing something wrong?

any info on my question?

• Official Post

Hey i found an annoying bug!
    When you start crate thorium cell u only can crate used ones.
    So the "fresh ones" can't be used to craft quad cells.

Oops. I will fix that.

Strange, i just crafted a ton of scaffolds this morning on a server with GregTech :huh:

The recommended Setup somehow doesnt delete the old Recipe even if it tells me that it did. Also i used the "DeleteAllRecipesWhichOutputThatItem"-Functionality so all the Scaffoldrecipes were removed.

Sounds like Greg might have to put a limit on how many LESU's one can put together...

-2billion? My set Limit is 2Billion to prevent Integeroverflow.

Greg, this iridium ore was generated in the nether. Go check your code.
    Maybe you haven't noticed this bug because iridium is too rare.

I changed my Code in 2.04a to generate Biomedependant instead of DimensionID-dependant. That means you get Pyriteore in Mystcraft-Hell-Biomes, what is intended compatiblity. :D

question greg is there a way to disable the meta data use for the diff mods? the crafting recipes are confusing =(

Metadata-use? I dont make Metadata-Recipes, only Oredictionary-Recipes. And for the Circuits i made a Config in 2.04b.

@Matterfabconfig: Dont use values larger than 2000000000

• how about using an long int or double for the lesu? Just a tought because im currently building an auto lesu crafting maschine with rp (1.2.5 Version atm -.- currently its outputting 2 lesu blocks per minute out of uum (i made an testmod with the same recipes as for the lesu ^^ (without funktion ofcourse)) thanks to my turtles the lesu is also self creating xD. I will post an Video when RP2 is out for 1.4.2/3 ^^

• so being able to use buildcraft gates in your recipes is a ore directory recipe? because i dont think its an ore. i look at how to make your centrifuge for example and its says i can use diamonite tubes of diamond gates instead of advanced circuits, i cant seem to find the config to disable it maybe i'm just blind.

• Official Post

so being able to use buildcraft gates in your recipes is a ore directory recipe? because i dont think its an ore. i look at how to make your centrifuge for example and its says i can use diamonite tubes of diamond gates instead of advanced circuits, i cant seem to find the config to disable it maybe i'm just blind.

You are just not using the Devbuild :P

• Official Post

oh i c ok, will wait for it then. =)

Why waiting if you can grab it now?

V2.04b:
    Added Tungsten Dust, Diamond Dust (now needed for the Rockcutter), Tungsten Ingot (from centrifuging Lava) and 6 completly useless dusts, which arent my fault as these are perparation for EcsWhyCraft.
    Added Lazurite Chunk as replacement for Lapisblocks in some recipes like the one form the LESU or the Lappack.