[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Greg, your addon is realy cool. Well done, you did a great job. But small suggestion: add upgrade slots for industrial centrifuge or make improve version of it (Advanced Industrial Centrifuge) 8) Standart version is too slow.

• Greg, your addon is realy cool. Well done, you did a great job. But small suggestion: add upgrade slots for industrial centrifuge or make improve version of it (Advanced Industrial Centrifuge) 8) Standart version is too slow.

Intended. Build lots of them.

Also, can we have lithium electric jetpacks?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Official Post

Hey there greg, I find your mod very interesting, a very cool refurbish. However one minor thing bothers me with your mod is the lack of space between names of many objects. I assume this is because you are german, and in german language compound substantives don't have punctuation separating them. I have some free time which I could put to use sorting out the item names for your stuff, would you mind if I did a list of ortography fixes?

If the List is complete then yes. So dont sare to forget one.

Now on the output of the fusion reactor i have to put a super condensator then a hv transformer and a splitter cable?
    if i update now when i load my world my sun will blow up (the fusion reactor is inside a mffs force field with a comuflage addon with a lava bucket as target block which allow the field to look like the Sun which is in fact a huge fusion reactor).

I think the HC-Transformer cant explode, but it will also waste tons of Energy.

You want automate Crops?

You need one Harvestor per Crop. Not to mention that the Harvestor needs one Diamond Dust for the Blade.

Also, can we have lithium electric jetpacks?

As soon as I do Jetpacks.

• can you add some sort of mega miner? original one is quite slow and have little radius. something that will mine area about 16*16 in one go and twice fast mine ratio as original miner.

• can you add some sort of mega miner? original one is quite slow and have little radius. something that will mine area about 16*16 in one go and twice fast mine ratio as original miner.

Currently i'm writing mod that add advanced miner which allow use Rockcutter from GregTech instead of Drill. This mod also have configuration options to set delay for each drill\rockcutter. And it add another Scanner that allow configure which blocks are wanted to mine. I can also add scanned with area 15x15.

• To be simple, mistaque is currently writing an add-on that moded the mod that already moded a mod.

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• It's anything but simple. MODception on the fourth level of depth. :thumbup:
    Would anyone also want to write an industrial quarry? Or do I have to do it myself? 8o Then again, once mistaqur will have coded his miner, what would be the point of having the device that literally rapes and destroys biomes? :pinch:

• Official Post

Please before call TECrop.harvest(false) add check for TECrop.canBeHarvested() and !TECrop.canGrow() (as here). For example try harvest Stickreed.

Oh, ok will be fixed. I thought a Rightclick-Spamming player would not have to perform that check. Btw. What is the diffrence between Autoharvest and Playerharvest? Does it just drop less or does it get bad stats?

• Official Post

Any plans or ideas to adapt Lead in reactor components? It would be totally appropriate to at last replace copper with lead in some parts.

The explosionproof Plating is already made of Lead.

V2.07b:
    Added reverse-Macerating for many Tools and Items, and autodisabled Tinbucket, Bronzecart, Steelcart and Bronzebucket
    Added Steel Dust/Ingot, its recipe is only enabled if Railcraft is NOT installed.
    Fixed Sorter outputting Stuff into the opposite side.

• Quoted from "Ultimoos"

Any plans or ideas to adapt Lead in reactor components? It would be totally appropriate to at last replace copper with lead in some parts.
    The explosionproof Plating is already made of Lead.

Ok, sorry did not notice.

• Official Post

As soon as I do Jetpacks.

Why jetpacks? Make Iron man suit (Tier 2,5) with lithium-based storage!
    Utility suit: Protect up to 60%, can fly (boots), charge tools (whole suit) , speed bonus (40% as quantum, leggings) , recharge suit overtime (integrated infinite fuel mini-nuclear reactor in chestplate, only active while player is wearing, outputs 2EU/t to whole suit), Lazor/tesla (auto-attacks hostile mobs, until charge is below 50%, helmet).

• When i begin a game, and need to manually harvest tons of things, i sometimes (when i'am lazzy) activate the NEI magnet mode. A tool (belt ? ) that do same thing legit will be very usefull.

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• Why jetpacks? Make Iron man suit (Tier 2,5) with lithium-based storage!
    Utility suit: Protect up to 60%, can fly (boots), charge tools (whole suit) , speed bonus (40% as quantum, leggings) , recharge suit overtime (integrated infinite fuel mini-nuclear reactor in chestplate, only active while player is wearing, outputs 2EU/t to whole suit), Lazor/tesla (auto-attacks hostile mobs, until charge is below 50%, helmet).

If that was tier 5, you would have to amaze me on a tier 6 suit.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Why jetpacks? Make Iron man suit (Tier 2,5) with lithium-based storage!

Greg, thoughts?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• My players and I are having trouble with the lighthelmet. The effect that it creates can't be removed, even by taking off the helmet. I've even tried discharging it until the light goes out, then removing it, and then putting my quantum helmet back on, but nothing seems to work. The area around my character stays lit no matter what. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: It appears that the effect also constantly drains my quantum helmet, just like when the light helmet is running. X(

EDIT: Resetting the server didn't help. Neither did deleting my player data file. Argh.