[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

If you want use chest as storage for liquid, you need liquid container first. For water you can use water, but for lava you need tin cells\refractory capsule. You can get capsules back only in few recipes (squeezer have 5% to return tin ingot).

You mean Liquid Transposers? They will be a seperate Block. The Quantum Tank will get two Slots for filling Capsules and Cans, like the RC-Tank.

Btw, you can't get Platinum from quarries\turtle, because it require "Iridium Ore" which can be obtained only with Silk Touch.

But soon you can mine it in the End (somewhen in V2.52). I will generate small Asteroids so you can get them, even if you already have been there before.

So, can you change Quantum Chest recipe to require something from Platinum? And leave quantim tank recipe as is.

Tank will require 4 Ingots of it, but the regular Chest will stay as is.

Also, can you add grinder recipes for "MonazitOre" to craft "ForciciumItem" and something else?

Its not even registered as far as I know. Otherwise Forestry-Backpacks would accept it.

And please add Ender Pearl to Scrapbox Drop (i always disable crafing recipe from UU-matter, because i want obtain it from Ender Bee, but it will be fine if i get some chance to get it from Scrapbox).

Ender Pearls are a bit too magic to get them via Scrapboxing.

UPD: don't forget update NEI, because this. (It is not NEI repository, it is my mirror, i use it to look changes between version).

You mean because the Scrapboxes in the Scrapboxinator? I already have a temporary solution for that. And I hate it to install NEI into my Dev-Environment, so guess why I rarely update it.

@Conflict @ -17: Ignore that message. Its nothing Gamebreaking. Its just mauling for no reason.

@QuicksilverAsLiquid: Very unlikely, that this happens soonish.

• But soon you can mine it in the End (somewhen in V2.52). I will generate small Asteroids so you can get them, even if you already have been there before.

Asteroids? Where? In End or Overworld?

Tank will require 4 Ingots of it, but the regular Chest will stay as is.

:( okay

Its not even registered as far as I know. Otherwise Forestry-Backpacks would accept it.

It registred in Ore Dictionary under those names.

• But soon you can mine it in the End (somewhen in V2.52). I will generate small Asteroids so you can get them, even if you already have been there before.

This

Was totally worth it then.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• hmm maybe i should go about locating a stronghold sometime then... though atm i get platinum from metallurgy. for the asteroids, you can have some sorta "asteroid ore" and have it macerate to give several dusts that you might get out of an asteroid.

• Greg, I would like to suggest a recipe for upgrading from Standard Machine Casing to Reinforced Machine Casing. After making a Blast Furnace and an Industrial Grinder, upgrading to higher forms of casing on the Blast Furnace is expensive and afterwards you are left with Standard Machine Casing that will probably not be used again (unless you have plans for future multi-block machines). My suggestion for a recipe for a single Reinforced Machine Casing block is:

:Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:
    :Cable: :Advanced Machine: :Cable:
    :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:

where :Refined Iron: = steel, :Cable: = 2x insulated gold wire, and :Advanced Machine: = Standard Machine Casing. Thank you for your consideration.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Suggestion: Industrial Boring Machine.

You've been disapointed by RC Boring Machine ? You think Stevecart is unadequate because you can't control it as you would like ? Use our Highly Advanced Industrial Boring Machine!
    How does it works ? Basically, like a cart, that you control yourself, without needing any rail. So it has nothing avoiding you to go everywhere, turn at right if you want to go at right! We aren't responsible of the fact it can't "jump" over a 2 block high obstacle.
    You want to go down ? Simply use an option in the GUI, and it will automatically dig down while your going forward! And it also work while going up!
    How does it mine ? It simply mine a 3*3 galery in front of it.
    But, if it dig a 3*3 gallery, I'll have to go out of it each time I see an Ore ? No! It has an integrated advanced Mining Laser, that and "suck" block popped arround you up to 5 blocks away! The Mining Laser is blocked on Focus Mode with an upgraded range, FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.
    What does it cost ? We will answer this question later.
    Can I use it even if creepers are here ? Of course you can, it's UNDESTRUCTIBLE! We aren't responsible if you personnaly take any damage from mobs. You should go out of your vehicle before fighting one of them.
    How will I power it ? By using Fuel. You can chose using a Geothermal Generator, a Generator or a Nuclear Reactor depending on what fuel you want to use! Due to the lack of space, there will just be 1 slot for Uranium, cooling system being integrated. So don't expect from Ura more than 1 000 000 EU to power the IBM. Also, do notice that for SECURITY REASONS, the IBM won't store any energy, so you can't power it with something else than Fuels.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().

• I personally thing it should be more simplified. An electric version of the RailCraft tunnelbore that moves a great deal faster and runs on EU.

Recipe: Regular Railcraft Tunnel Bore in the middle. Followed by a diamond drill head, also from Railcraft to the left of it. Then, somewhere on the top row, there should be 1 energy flow circuit and 1 data control circuit, and 1 mfsu.

Reasons: It makes sense that a diamond drill head and a railcraft tunnelbore be parts of such a high tier mining device. The energy flow circuit manages the EU usage, making sure not to burn out the motor. The data control circuit makes sure that the system has its needed energy and manages placing ballast to make bridges. The MFSU doesn't allow the Electric Tunnel Bore to hold any EU, instead it is used for its ability to draw power from Batteries & Crystals.

Design: 1 slot for inserting Energy Storage devices into. 1 slot that depleted Energy Storage devices are put into. Then 9 slots for ballast, and 9 slots for rail, much like the original tunnelbore. Also like the original tunnelbore, you will have to use chestcarts to store the output.

Edit: It would be HAYO levels of awesome if you could also add 9 slots for torchs which get placed every 9 blocks or so, adding yet another level of automation over the original tunnelbore.

• Hey Greg can you add the posibility to set frequencies (like in the wireless redstone mod) or color codes (like in the ender storage mod) to the I.D.S.U. giving the possibility to have multiple energy networks instead of just a massive one?

• Official Post

Hey Greg can you add the posibility to set frequencies (like in the wireless redstone mod) or color codes (like in the ender storage mod) to the I.D.S.U. giving the possibility to have multiple energy networks instead of just a massive one?

Nope. Thats Intended, as it must have a Disadvantage.

Just add keyword static in TemplateRecipeHandler.java

Good.

You think Stevecart is unadequate because you can't control it as you would like?

Try newer Versions. Its possible to turn the Drill OFF, when not needed, so that your Base doesnt get drilled away.

Awesome Suggestion, but due to a lack of knowledge about Entities, it will take a while until I consider it.

• Awesome Suggestion, but due to a lack of knowledge about Entities, it will take a while until I consider it.

I thought this was the problem :p
    But if I have to wait 1 years before you implement it, I'll do, thinking I'll play next time (for more than 3 day, so I'm not counting Christmas Holliday ^^) in Summer :p

Anyway, I've changed my mind, it should have a "core" wich would be damaged instead of you while attacked by mobs ... or if, for any reasons, you fall down orsomething else. The core could be made out of Advanced Alloy or Iridium Plate, and maybe the second option could allow it to prevent 50% of damage taken by using energy.

As you're planning to create multi-block Generator, don't forget an advanced WaterMill using a lot of Aluminum (as this metal hasn't that much uses for the time being ^^), wich could works as I've already described on I can'trememberwichthread:

A generator that would consider a HUGE area (like 30*30*15) generating from 10 to 32 EU/t but with disavantages: it couldn't be exploit because obviously, if you need that huge amount of water source, it would be stupid trying to recreate it, you should simply put yourbase under an ocean ^^
    If any others Adv. Watermill is used in it's area, the EU generation would decrease (depending on the distance between the 2) to prevent people from spamming with it ...
    Why ? Because I need a real use for Aluminum, would like a efficient way of using WM and because it would be fn for underocean bases ...
    Edit: I just aware of the fact you were using a lot of Cap character, I remind you this is not german ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• the disadvantage is not already the cost of crafting it? making more than 2 of those is not cheap.

Which come into a question why do you need it to be color coded? I thought each player had different IDs which was a kind of identifier? Unless you want more than 1 billion eu storage..

• According to NEI, the only way to get the 8 nickel required for a blast furnace is to grind then centrifuge TWO STACKS OF SILK TOUCHED IRIDIUM ORE.

Please tell me I'm missing something.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• WHUAT!?!

You obviously clicked on Platinum and not Nickel.

Wow, that was a fast reply. I didn't notice you can get it through centrifuging various metal dusts, I only saw the platinum-to-nickel-and-iridum centrifuge recipe.

Edit: Did you know it's slightly profitable to electrolyze water cells, then split them into hydrogen and oxygen, then burn the hydrogen cells?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().