[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Not only do you need 128 EU cable connected you also have to actually deliver a CONSTANT 128EU/t to the device. If you even have one tick where you only deliver 127 EU it'll restart (eventually when running it non-stop, there is a small buffer in the device). Basically you can't have any other devices on the 128EU output.

• Official Post

read better my post i said that i use a medium voltage line to power it up and is not working.i have first tried with 32 eu/t then with 128 eu/t and both not work so i have then tried with 512 eu/t and it blew up.

There is a Diffrence between 128EU/t and 128EU/p. Cable loss and nonsatisfied MFE's can cause either 127- EU/t or 128EU/p but not every Tick. So fix your Workshop, as that is NOT A FRIGGIN BUG.

• Not only do you need 128 EU cable connected you also have to actually deliver a CONSTANT 128EU/t to the device. If you even have one tick where you only deliver 127 EU it'll restart (eventually when running it non-stop, there is a small buffer in the device). Basically you can't have any other devices on the 128EU output.

yeah i have just figured out i was using 2 industrial centrifuge on the same line using an lv transformer ,using dedicated lines it works fine.
    but now i have a problem with the fusion reactor i can't extract energy through the supercondensator i have tried to rotate the output face in all 6 position but no energy flow through the line ,any sugestions?

• Greg, can you add a portable tool charger? Insert a battery/crystal to charge your tools on the go. Can it be somewhat cheap because it would be mostly used at the beggining of the game?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

yeah i have just figured out i was using 2 industrial centrifuge on the same line using an lv transformer ,using dedicated lines it works fine.
    but now i have a problem with the fusion reactor i can't extract energy through the supercondensator i have tried to rotate the output face in all 6 position but no energy flow through the line ,any sugestions?

1. You need at least 4 of them (4x8192EU/t).

2. No Redstone for the Condensator, as it would then be useless.
    3. NO REDSTONE for the Fusion Reactor, as it then doesnt output anything.

• 1. You need at least 4 of them (4x8192EU/t).

2. No Redstone for the Condensator, as it would then be useless.
    3. NO REDSTONE for the Fusion Reactor, as it then doesnt output anything.

there is no redstone around the reactor is on a big flat floating area surounded by a force field ,to connect 4 supercondensators i have to make a line of superconductors blocks then split it in 4 part with 1 supercondesator for each part?

another thing you can change the tritium recipe making it generated this way 6 lithium cells in an industrial electolizer become 1 cell of lithium-6 then 4 of those in an industrial centrifuge become 1 cell of tritium?
    it make sense this way you fuse 2 different isotopes from diferent elements instead of just from water.

• Is it intended that one can't turn off (some?) of this mod machines with redstone signal? Tried with industrial grinder and electrolyzer with a lever, didn't seem to have any effect.

• Is it intended that one can't turn off (some?) of this mod machines with redstone signal? Tried with industrial grinder and electrolyzer with a lever, didn't seem to have any effect.

What's the problem? are they draining your energy all the time? There's a config option in the config to set that to true and false. True being they constantly drain EU and false being they don't drain when not in use.

• Will I lose energy if I first convert the 32768 eu/t output from fusion reactor with single redstone torched supercondensator (convert to packet) and connect that supercondensator to some superconductor wires to 16 HV Transformers and then to Glass Fibres to my Storage unit/Matter Fabricator?

• Connect your fusion reactor to 4 Supercondensators and then from the supercondensators go to 16 HV-Transformers.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I have some questions about nuclear reactor fuels. I know that uranium normal does 5eu/t and 1 heat/t (when by it self, not next to other cells) Does GT modify normal uran cells? and how much heat+eu/t do thorium and plutonium output? thx :)

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• What's the problem? are they draining your energy all the time?

It's not that and I like that they require constant energy supply. Just that my current setup has two devices sitting on a single 128 EU line and I'd like to have a way to turn them on and off individually. When both already have stuff in them it's impossible to do anything and I'd have to break one or provide an alternative energy source.

• I have some questions about nuclear reactor fuels. I know that uranium normal does 5eu/t and 1 heat/t (when by it self, not next to other cells) Does GT modify normal uran cells? and how much heat+eu/t do thorium and plutonium output? thx :)

Thorium gives the same amount of energy as uranium but has like 5 times the life of a normal, dual and quad cell at 1/5th the heat. Basically it has less heat and lasts much, MUCH longer. So Uranium cells last 2 hours 45 mins, a thorium cell would last I think if my math is correct... and I might be off... 12 hours and 25 mins. Plutonium lasts twice as long as uranium, gives off twice the energy and twice the heat. Good for those Cooling cell reactors... even better with using Helium Cooling cells.

• Connect your fusion reactor to 4 Supercondensators and then from the supercondensators go to 16 HV-Transformers.

I don't really understand about the redstoned-supercondensator (from fusion reactor).. I got constant 34816 eu/t detected at the final glass fibre before entering my mass fabricator.. Is that normal?