[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Lol, because its fun to watch you.

Step 0) Watch me? I don't get it.
    Step 1) Douche bag.
    Step 2) Go to Step 1.

I really want you to implement some stuff I thought would be useful and you're plainly being a douche bag and it's starting to get moderately annoying.
    So I will ask you nicely to stop.

EDIT: I got too much aluminum now, what do I do?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Step 0) Watch me? I don't get it.
    Step 1) Douche bag.
    Step 2) Go to Step 1.

I really want you to implement some stuff I thought would be useful and you're plainly being a douche bag and it's starting to get moderately annoying.

make MFE for each of your 128 eu/tmachines using Lithium Battery instead of Energy Crystal; use alumuinum instead of tin and refined iron in metal mixed ingot and electronic circuits..

• Step 0) Watch me? I don't get it.
    Step 1) Douche bag.
    Step 2) Go to Step 1.

1. it's his mod and he doesn't have to add anything if he doesn't want to. You can request and beg all you want and it's very unlikely to change the mod makers mind. It's also entirely up to the mod maker to decide if he wants to add the ideas or implement them to the mod. In this case he's refused so stop trying to beat that dead body with a stick.

Aluminum lol... well it's a very common metal in the world so... it has so many applications many of which noskk covered. Really if you got crap tons of aluminum make use of it instead of wasting all that refined iron to craft stuff :p at most you should only be using it to construct certain blocks now. Also if you got so many... well... smelt it and then turn it into storage blocks especially if it's taking up too much space.

• [Suggestion]
    I understand the fact lava can't be used from BC pump in Centrifuge, but could it works with IC² Pumps ? This would be a way to boost it. (or maybe the 64 Lava source recipes shown by the Gregtech Computer cube mean that it's already implemented ?)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Very fun addon, I really liked the fact that it enhance IC2 progression, for example getting a drill is now naturally extending vanilla progression, not replacing it (with normal IC2 most people don't even make diamond picks). One thing that I don't like about it is stechiometric recipes. That's not how chemistry work. With current GT machines there are possibilities for much more realistic processing. Mixing elements to get compounds feels really weird. Magical machine to separate compounds to elements also isn't exactly reasonable.

• One thing that I don't like about it is stechiometric recipes. That's not how chemistry work. With current GT machines there are possibilities for much more realistic processing. Mixing elements to get compounds feels really weird. Magical machine to separate compounds to elements also isn't exactly reasonable.

At a certain level of technology, Science can't be distinguished from Magic.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

I know the Problem. Happens when unloading a Chunk with an empty Tank. Will be fixed.

[Suggestion]
    I understand the fact lava can't be used from BC pump in Centrifuge, but could it works with IC² Pumps ? This would be a way to boost it. (or maybe the 64 Lava source recipes shown by the Gregtech Computer cube mean that it's already implemented ?)

I would have to compeltly recode the IC²-Pump to do so, but the "recode"-Update is very very veeery far in the Future.

Liquid Transposer maybe?

Planned, but low priority due to Thermocraft.

where i can download latest version for 1.4.2. newer then in FTB ?

In the old Versions Spoiler? Its 2.08e.

WTF?! Why I cant craft anything in BC3 for normal?!

Because you have conflicting ID's woth BC. I didnt get that ID-Problem, when installing it myself for testing the Liquid UUM-Addon. Bug cpw to fix the Forge-ID-Resolver.

One thing that I don't like about it is stechiometric recipes. That's not how chemistry work. With current GT machines there are possibilities for much more realistic processing. Mixing elements to get compounds feels really weird. Magical machine to separate compounds to elements also isn't exactly reasonable.

I know that some of the Electrilyzer-Recipes would in theory explode the Machine, but I have to split those Materials "somehow" and will use more realistic Methods as soon as I implement more realistic Machines.

• Very fun addon, I really liked the fact that it enhance IC2 progression, for example getting a drill is now naturally extending vanilla progression, not replacing it (with normal IC2 most people don't even make diamond picks). One thing that I don't like about it is stechiometric recipes. That's not how chemistry work. With current GT machines there are possibilities for much more realistic processing. Mixing elements to get compounds feels really weird. Magical machine to separate compounds to elements also isn't exactly reasonable.

Did you mean stoichiometry? Even from vanilla mc, the game is not that realistic.. For example who IRL can make a diamond block just using a table and 9 diamonds lol..

• Ok thanks.
    I would like to point out that the crash happens when I've been standing right next to the tank for a good while. Are you sure it has to do with unloading chunks ? I had only one tank and the chunk I was in was definitely loaded.
    It looks more like the last pull from an engine on a waterproof wooden pipe brings the counter down below zero and the tank doesn't like that or something ?
    Oh well I don't really know much about what goes on behind the scenes in MC.