[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

2. Do you have 1.109 or the official 1.110? If one Mod is not updated to the 1.110 and has an IC2-API, then wrenching Stuff is broken.

MFFS 2.2.8.1.17 use the old API open the mffs.zip and delete ic2 folder ... i will relase 2.2.8.2 soon..

• Have you checked the eu/t going into the electrolyzer? for bauxite *again* you need constant 128 eu/t into it..for best performance put a mfe/batbox directly next to each of GregTech machine.. batbox for centrifuge,implosion compressor and mfe for the rest..

• I tend to not make batboxes unless I really have to. I go straight for the MFE as soon as I possibly can because it offers more EU storage and I don't have to transport the power from the placed batbox to the MFE. I don't like that achievements are like that.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Thanks Greg, I don't know who to ask since if I asked RG he prob tell me to fuck off. Anyways this enet debug stuff is murdering my server on a really bad level. Example of 1 Second... Not 10 seconds or a minute but 1 second.....

http://pastebin.com/6dwCQist

Is that not insane? I don't know if you got ideas or suggestions :(

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I overload it, BUT RichardG doesnt seem to use the IC²-API for getting the Uranium Item (that would work perfectly). He just goes directly into the IC²-Sourcecode.

And I have to overload it, as otherwise it would produce 5 times less Energy. I already said, that the Reactor API is broken in regards of the EU-Output of Radiactive Items. I overload it as long as that Problem persists, as Thorium Cells worked fine before the API got broken (by RichardG ofcourse, as he said, that he broke it).

So you can surely blame RichardG for that, as he caused that Problem in the first place, and I just had to fix it somehow.

Code
    PeripheralRTG.URANIUM_TOTAL = Items.getItem("reactorUraniumSimple").getMaxDamage() * PeripheralRTG.OUTPUT * euOutput * 20;

Not sure what you mean

• I tend to not make batboxes unless I really have to. I go straight for the MFE as soon as I possibly can because it offers more EU storage and I don't have to transport the power from the placed batbox to the MFE. I don't like that achievements are like that.

I have to say I made more batboxes after I started using GregTech, don't really like stuck centrifuge..

• I would say uranium has been fixed sense the new update.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• noskk, you would need a MFE to power the industrial machines.

Try putting mfe with power next to your industrial centrifuges and implosion compresor (output side of mfe) :D ..
    EDIT: don't blame me if you have to rebuild half of the base..

• Official Post
    Code
    PeripheralRTG.URANIUM_TOTAL = Items.getItem("reactorUraniumSimple").getMaxDamage() * PeripheralRTG.OUTPUT * euOutput * 20;

Not sure what you mean

Is it really working like that? If so then it should work, as Nuclear Control has no Problems with it. (Currently not able to look at NC Source to proof it)

Also, whatever is broken with the API and uranium... what is actually wrong with uranium? Why didn't you report it on first case?

You have set Uranium to 1 and Config to 5. But it should be Uranium = 5 and Config = 1. Otherwise my Thorium Fuel wouldnt work as it permanently gets multiplied with 5, when I want it to be 1.

And I made a Support Thread, where I asked why it is broken like that. Its not a Bug, its just a bad implementation.

Oh and gotcha reading my Thread. :D

• 1. Ah, see, but I did read the FAQ and the problem isn't the one listed in the FAQ. The problem is that the machine kept taking EU even AFTER I had removed the block from the world. The only 2 ways I found to fix it was to break the wire next to the MFE or by switching redstone output of the MFE.

2. So I installed a mod that breaks IC2? I am playing with IC2, Gregtech, Advanced Machines, Compact Solars, NuclearControl, GraviSuite, and MFFS. Do any of those break IC2? I don't know how I would find out which one breaks IC2 without sitting here swapping out each mod 1 at a time until I can remove gregtech machines with the wrench again.

3. So after all is said and done and I read guides and watched videos I still cant' get the electrolyzer to actually produce anything that takes a significant amount of EU. putting in 12 bauxite says it takes 256,000 EU and takes 100 seconds. Does that mean I have to maintain a constant 256k EU at the other end of the line for that 100 seconds? I have a MFE full (600k EU) outputting at 128/t (which is the max for electrolyzer) and after it takes 200k EU from the MFE it resets progress and tells me it's a "insufficient energy line". (The MFE still has another 400k EU stored)

2. Look in all of your mods (with 7-zip or winrar or whatever), besides IC2, for a folder called "ic2". Delete all the ones you find, except the one in IC2.
    3. It could be cable loss, or some of the energy could be going to other machines. The most reliable setup is to have a dedicated MFE right next to your electrolyzer, facing it, with no cables in between. That way there is no cable loss or splitting of energy and you can easily tell when you have enough.

Greg, does the electric buffer call getStartInventorySide(ForgeDirection.UNKNOWN)? It crashed TubeStuff which was expecting an actual direction...

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().

• I was pointed to here by whoever reported me the uranium crash.

What you mean about the API being wrong is RawCode's suggestion of having output values as a float. I implemented it halfway through but didn't have time for it to be in the 1.110 release and scrapped it for now.

• I was pointed to here by whoever reported me the uranium crash.

What you mean about the API being wrong is RawCode's suggestion of having output values as a float. I implemented it halfway through but didn't have time for it to be in the 1.110 release and scrapped it for now.

Can you please explain this? http://pastebin.com/6dwCQist This is just a sample of 1 second of my logs. It seems to be getting worse as time goes on.

EDIT: Even on Reboot....

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

NOOOO don't scrap RawCodes Suggestion! Please continue that. It would fix all that.

And I think I confused my "pointing out whats wrong" with a full Thread. ^^'

Greg, does the electric buffer call getStartInventorySide(ForgeDirection.UNKNOWN)? It crashed TubeStuff which was expecting an actual direction...

Do I really? I doubt it as the Buffer (like everything else) always uses a directional output, unless ISidedInventory isn't implemented for said Container.

Can you please explain this? http://pastebin.com/6dwCQist This is just a sample of 1 second of my logs. It seems to be getting worse as time goes on.

EDIT: Even on Reboot....

I guess the brand new experimental Event System of IC²s EnergyNet stroke again. Things like this are perfectly suited for the Bugtracker.

• What´s about some kind of "patch" for 1.2.5, that only adds oregen from gregtech(And, maybe, emerald generation, too). That would be very usefull for me, and I think some others playing still on 1.2.5(#Redpower).
    Why that would be good?
    It would allow people to explore landscapes in 1.2.5, and still be able to find Gregtech Ores there. Maybe, they should just drop the ore block, to make it the smallest amount of data that would work.

• Official Post

What´s about some kind of "patch" for 1.2.5, that only adds oregen from gregtech(And, maybe, emerald generation, too). That would be very usefull for me, and I think some others playing still on 1.2.5(#Redpower).
    Why that would be good?
    It would allow people to explore landscapes in 1.2.5, and still be able to find Gregtech Ores there. Maybe, they should just drop the ore block, to make it the smallest amount of data that would work.

Sorry, but neither have I the remainings of that old Source, nor I have a running instance of MCP for 1.2.5.

V2.60d
    Fixed Double Chests and my Automation Devices
    Fixed Critical Bug in my Item Overloader, which caused many Problems, including the ones with Language Packs. (I had internal Problems, which I fixed somehow hardcoded), the one Problem RichardG had is not Part of this fix, as I have no Idea, what Errorlog he got as I overload Uranium Cells in @postInit and not as static Method. Probably MiscPeripherals just got loaded before IC², what could've caused the Problem.

• about the coolant and steam pipes problem: couldn't it just be set such that coolant only goes in/out say the bottom/top of a reactor/chamber, and steam only goes out the sides? then no steam trying to go out the coolant pipes.