[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Is the ultimate cheat armor nanite or force field suit?
    What will it do, because quantum is just about as good as it will get.

PS: I will probably award myself the armor after I get very end game. (that is, if I ever get endgame). :rolleyes:

• Official Post

Is the ultimate cheat armor nanite or force field suit?
    What will it do, because quantum is just about as good as it will get.

PS: I will probably award myself the armor after I get very end game. (that is, if I ever get endgame). :rolleyes:

Its a CHEAT Armor, it has ALL special abilities, of any Armor I add to the Game.

• Too bad, that I'm not a Designer. Maybe when I'm bored (2 weeks of nothing to do = high probability of being bored).

It's not exactly a high priority thing, but it would be pretty awesome, and it would certainly 1-up those barrels from factorization! : P

Also how about adding those fuel into fuel can recipes to the config? Those were great for powering my tunnel bore you know. I assume you removed them because of the new generator.

Maybe nerf them so you only get one fuel can per bucket of fuel?

• Official Post

I have a question, Why did Quantium Armor never get nerfed? (Recipe)

Well, do you have one? No.
    Why don't you have one? Too complex to get.
    Why is it too complex to get? You need an Industrial Blast Furnace, to get the required Chrome/Titanium for other Devices (Aluminium can be smolten inside the Railcraft Blast Furnace), and then the Implosion Compressor to produce Iridium Plates.

Isn't that nerf enough for a Suit, which even got nerfed by IC² itself?

And did you notice the new Tooltips on my Machines? Its especially for people, who cant distinguish between LV and HV, and then blow up their Nether Factory. :D

• @All Configuration File Problems

You need to delete your GregTech.cfg and GregTech.lang, the config file was split into 4 parts and moved into a folder recently. Your old configuration file will not work anymore.

• This makes no sense. Version numbers do nothing but help people. Or least update the title or first post when last updated. Easy to be outdated.

I hate to repeat.. but I agree with you. A simple script in the IDE can rename the file automatically at compile time, and the dropbox link can be solved using a link to a folder instead of a file. This will help a lot.
    Or an configurable ingame msj that verify online the last version for you would be nice.

• Well, do you have one? No.
    Why don't you have one? Too complex to get.
    Why is it too complex to get? You need an Industrial Blast Furnace, to get the required Chrome/Titanium for other Devices (Aluminium can be smolten inside the Railcraft Blast Furnace), and then the Implosion Compressor to produce Iridium Plates.

Isn't that nerf enough for a Suit, which even got nerfed by IC² itself?

And did you notice the new Tooltips on my Machines? Its especially for people, who cant distinguish between LV and HV, and then blow up their Nether Factory. :D

Things went to hell in the LP Series. I mean it was pretty neat but things advance to fast and I started to not enjoy it. One thing I wanted to do is show of GregTech but because I log off and login and 10 new things were done we just missed to much content. I'm starting again with a fresh start using GT as my flagship mod.

But yes I feel that Quantum is really to easy but once again I use to make it my goal before to try to hit a HV in my first day or 2..

We are actually all running around with QSuits now :( People considered the suits more important then the fusion reactor. I just hope in the near future the fusion reactors have more use then just a power generator and yes I know they can produce this and that but you know what I mean. I want TIER 6 machines baby ;)

PS: I still think we need a new jetpack and the old ones don't work in the end... I really think this is a must way to easy to farm the yellow ore in the end ;)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• @Kane, to make things more interesting, you can disable Sheldonite ore and get the Platinum/Iridium needed for matter fabricator from ferrous ore (Thermal Expansion)..

• a more difficult enderdragon would also be a good way of limiting access to the end, if it requires high end tech to defeat. maybe it needs to be killed with a teslastaff

• Finnaly, an idea for a use of the tesala staff in singleplayer.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Finnaly, an idea for a use of the tesala staff in singleplayer.

Maybe like the last 5% of his health he becomes 100% Invulnerable or has certain Invulnerable waves that you must unlock by hitting him with it hah.

Sapphire and Ruby I assume has to be disabled now from GT and use RP's? It looks like once again she added 0 config options and wants her mod to be like BTW lol. MCPC was nice they added lots of options for RP :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• With the unification have you considered removing IC2's default Dust > IC2Ingot recipes and replace them with a Dust > ModIngot

Copper Dust to Copper
    Tin Dust to Tin

I think that would really finalize the unification

Edit: Forestry Copper/Tin Smelting recipes as well.

• How would it know which ingot to smelt to?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Well i figure greg has some way to work out what to set the recipes to turn into, hence the centrifuge now outputting whatever ingot the unification settings are set to.
    So an option to remove the old recipes and instead use gregs new ones depending on the unification settings should work reasonably well.

Edit: There are also the forestry squeezer recipes that give forestry tin occasionally. Also the crated tin/copper/silver recipes.

Edit2: Have you thought about making the Gas turbine a multiblock structure? Using the casings in a 3x3x4 blast furnace style. Different casings equate to different pressure of the gas contained, allowing for varying EU/t output scaling from 130-600ish (Consuming more gas)
    This could also allow for a supercharger type of block to be attached to the turbine that takes compressed air cells to increase the EU/t output by a % without using significant amounts of extra gas)
    Using an additional supercharger block could allow for multiple to be attached to provide the same efficiency as the compression of gas increases as with a real engine (So more air needs to be pushed in to get similar % increases)

Edit3: Perhaps some sort of power curve like http://imgur.com/9LEOZ where a poor setup will result in a stalled generator.

• Hi,

1) Using redpower with this mod, and the ore-dictionary equivalences, I think that rubi/sapphires/green sapphires are very common compared to gregtech spawn rates. I think its unbalancing the item crafting making them MUCH cheaper compared to some IC2 vanilla stuffs. Now, I have 10-14 diamonds (normally used in important stuffs in IC2 like bigger batteries and weapons, so they was "my treasure"), but now I also have 2 stacks of rubies and 2 of sapphires, making IC2 batteries and equipment very easy to craft (due the spawn rates of redpower). Can you nerf your equivalences with rubi/sapphires and diamonds used in IC2? maybe "a block of rubies" = "1 diamond" (example) for the recipes?

2) what's the purpose/usage of unificatortargets configs? can you explain it more? (other explanation). Because wiki is not updated and what I find here is not clear to me.

• The purpose of unificator configs are so you do have multiple different ingots clogging up chests etc... Tying everything together.