[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

What do the Nak cells do?

Reactor Coolant exactly like the Helium Coolant Cells.

how do you use the mortars?

Craft them together with Ingots to get Dusts. Its only useful if you dont have a Macerator, so that you can get Bronze for Pickaxes and Armor in earlygame.

Hi, Awesome mod! Could I please have permission to use it in my modpack? Thanks so much :) Keep up the good work!

Yes, you can.

• So i had a crash. It's not ONLY GT that causes the crash, most of my installed mods causes the same crash. Removing all mods that say "unloadded -> errored" makes MC run smoothly.

Crashlog:

I use forge 186, by the way. If it's the forges fault, can anyone point me to a place where i can download a working build? The official download site is down.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Greg, after watching direwolf kill the hardest mob in the forgecraft server with ease, i feel that you should make a boss mob that cuts through quantum armor like butter, flys faster than a gravity suit, and has crazy large range, for a component that makes the best weapon in IC2

I don't really agree with this. I like that Gregtech makes mining somewhat more complicated and all the machines but adding mobs to the game? There are enough mob mods out there that could easily make a new mob that is even more difficult than The Wither.

• You could post the forge log instead of the crash log, it's much more usefull. Besides your forge is 481 which is newer than what I have atm.

• I can follow that link, click an adf.ly link, but when i press skip ad, it says that the site is offline.

EDIT: The ForgeModLoader-client-0 is too big to fit. What do i do?

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

Uhhh, wasmic, are you sure its Forge 186? I need at least Forge 471 to function (like IC²). If you cant download Forge from their Site, then try downloading the FTB-Pack to get a forgified minecraft.jar and you should be fine with that trick.

V2.74a:
    Added Vacuum Freezer. Its only Recipe is currently making Ice Cells (Forestrys crushed Ice), which can be centrifuged for 200EU to get an Ice Block and the Cell.
    Added Advanced Regulator. You can determine which Items go into which Slot of the target. It has a Buffer of 9 Items and can target up to 9 Slots, very useful for Reactors.
    Added Configuration Options for Hardcore Players, to decrease the maximum StackSize of Ores, Wood/Saplings and Planks. Its set to 64 per Default, so nobody should have a Problem. I personally use 16 in all 3 Configs, what is making Forestrys Backpacks very useful.

• I can follow that link, click an adf.ly link, but when i press skip ad, it says that the site is offline.

EDIT: The ForgeModLoader-client-0 is too big to fit. What do i do?

pastebin it. As for the forge being offline click on the underlined * and it should download.

• I was just playing around with the Electric Crafting table and I realized that I should somehow regulate what I pump in to avoid having a ton of *insert block/item here needed for a recipe* in there for example when the recipe also needs some *insert a different block/item needed in the same recipe*. (ie, in the the case of Bog Earth I need to make sure there is space for Sand, Dirt and a Water Bucket, if 1 of those 3 components can't go in the whole setup will seize up).

Then I noticed that it does "flush" items, so I decided to test how robust that is and it's very good for stuff that isn't in the recipe it's trying to craft. However when I fill it up with Sand it'll only clear 1 space and flush anything that comes into that space, even if it's something the table needs to craft whatever it's "programmed" to craft. (So in the case of Bog Earth and it is filled with 9 stacks of sand, it'll clear 1 space, but when you put in Dirt then it'll flush that because it wants that space clear, even though that'll prevent it from ever crafting anything).

If it would clear 2-3 spaces (and/or flush whatever is most abundant) that would be perfect. I don't know if you're willing to implement something like that Greg? Something that makes sure there is room for all ingredients, but also make sure it flushes whatever it has too much of. Perhaps a mode or something that only stores 1 stack of each ingredient and flushes the rest? Or maybe a mode that stores exactly what it needs for 1 crafting and flushes everything else? (so for Bog Earth it would store 4 Sand, 4 Dirt and 1 Water Bucket in that case).

The Advanced Regulator sounds like it might be a solution, but it also sounds like moving the issue from one machine to another, unless you can have multiple hooked up to 1 crafting table...

Edit: nvm, I (finally) decided to look into Red Power and I've found a nice solution using that.

• V2.74a:
    Added Configuration Options for Hardcore Players, to decrease the maximum StackSize of Ores, Wood/Saplings and Planks. Its set to 64 per Default, so nobody should have a Problem. I personally use 16 in all 3 Configs, what is making Forestrys Backpacks very useful.

I tried to add this but my players told me to fuck off =(

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I tried to add this but my players told me to fuck off =(

LOL I play with hardmode configs for everything but this one I won't be using it'd piss me off having to go back to surface every few minutes to empty my backpacks, if I want that level of frustration I'll go play my TerraFirmaCraft world :D (also it negates the point of any powerpack higher than a batpack, you'd fill your inventory long before you run out of energy)

• 2012-12-30 01:38:11 [INFO] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: chunkLazurite !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.

Isn't this a GregTech item? Apparently you missed a spot Greg :P

• Its easy to kill the wither in Vanilla anyhow.

build a 6x6x4 box of obsidian
    put 3-4 Iron golems in it
    spawn the wither
    walk outside
    wait a minute
    collect loot

• Man, I've been lurking these forums without creating an account since solar panels used coppers wires instead of circuits and finally something motivated me enough to make an account.

So I'm playing the mindcrack mod pack, mainly for compatibilities sake, and I decided I wanted to make a diamond drill. So I go about tracking down the resources, including thinking I'm being sneaky, grabbing some of those desert flowers for the blaze powder. I smelt my steel and get everything together, and I go to make it only to find out... you've mixed it up again :P. As I look at the way to create Titanium for the diamond drill, I see it's made through UU-Matter. So then I look up the matter fabricator, only to find it's made with a highly advanced machine block...which is made with Titanium.

I've been racking my brain, and NEI, trying to figure this out and can't for the life of me. Can anybody here help me out? Thanks in advance :)

• Man, I've been lurking these forums without creating an account since solar panels used coppers wires instead of circuits and finally something motivated me enough to make an account.

So I'm playing the mindcrack mod pack, mainly for compatibilities sake, and I decided I wanted to make a diamond drill. So I go about tracking down the resources, including thinking I'm being sneaky, grabbing some of those desert flowers for the blaze powder. I smelt my steel and get everything together, and I go to make it only to find out... you've mixed it up again :P. As I look at the way to create Titanium for the diamond drill, I see it's made through UU-Matter. So then I look up the matter fabricator, only to find it's made with a highly advanced machine block...which is made with Titanium.

I've been racking my brain, and NEI, trying to figure this out and can't for the life of me. Can anybody here help me out? Thanks in advance :)

Get Bauxite in plain biomes, macerate/ grind it for Bauxite dusts, put Bauxite dusts into Ind. Electrolyzer to get tiny pile of titanium dusts, 4 tp of titanium = 1 titanium dust, then make yourself suitable industrial blast furnace to smelt the titanium.