[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Look at your Logfile. Use Ctrl+F to search for "!!!" then you will probably find OreDictionary-Entries of Portalgun, which you could tell me to "fix" his OreDict-Name.

not sure which log you mean...
    in fml log (ForgeModLoader-client-0) i can't find any "!!!", but I did some manual searching and found some lines that might help?

Code
    2012-12-30 13:51:20 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] Adding item portalgun.common.item.ItemEnderDust(13466) owned by PortalGun
    2012-12-30 13:51:20 [INFO] [PortalGun] [1.4.6v2] Added macerator recipe for ender pearl dust.

Strangely enough, in that fml log gregtech related stuff comes after portalgun...
    also I found following in the gregtech.log (where it lists all registered dictionary ores?) - only extracted everything with "ender" and "dust", don't wanna post 2k lines here

Code
    dustSmallEnderEye
    itemDustEnderEye
    itemDustSmallEnderEye
    dustEnderPearl
    itemDustSmallEnderPearl
    dustSmallEnderPearl
    dustEnderEye
    itemDustEnderPearl

I'd assume that the portal enderpearl dust does not use the ore dict? or am I totally wrong?

• Official Post

Yup, he doesnt use the OreDict for it. The 8 Dusts are all added by myself. He should use "dustEnderPearl" as I add the "itemDust"-Stuff only for compatibility to wrong, but still used conventions.

V2.74b:
    Added Nuggets.
    Added a few Storage Blocks.
    Improved Autocrafting Table a bit.
    Fixed my texture Files, which were having 100kb more Filesize, than necessary.

• just in case anyone else has the enderpearl-dust problem: if you have thermal expansion installed, the pulverizer outputs gregtech enderpearldust...
    guess this has to do the job

• Now I have all my precious storage blocks which can be crafted from Greg ingots and uncrafted to Greg ingots, you are my hero!! :D

Btw, noticed that forestry bronze nerf stopped working on last version and it's still not working. Config for the nerf is set to true. I think it happened when i updated forestry.

Is there any place for peoples reactor designs using Gregtech? I suck at planning my own ;(

• Here:
    [Reactor Designs] The GregTech-Thread for Reactor Designs! (Please dont spam me like Rick, with tons of noobish Plans, PLEASE!!!)

• 6 Advaced Machine Casings and 20 Reinforced Machine Casings for a Vacuum Freezer?! What do you have planned for this thing?!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

OMG, Extra bees recent update included GregTech bees..

What do they produce? :D

The Stuff with Atomic Strykers Nether Ores, is fixed for the next Version, as I adjusted my own recipes a bit (I still override his Recipes, but the Output Values are fitting now, and for the full doubled output you need the Grinder instead of the Macerator).

• Pretty much all your *tiny pile* ores/dusts, and all gemstone bees including ruby bee that produce tiny pile of ruby dust; but I still don't know how to get titanium, platinum and iridium comb.. maybe they haven't been fully implemented..

• The Stuff with Atomic Strykers Nether Ores, is fixed for the next Version, as I adjusted my own recipes a bit (I still override his Recipes, but the Output Values are fitting now, and for the full doubled output you need the Grinder instead of the Macerator).

Can you make that a config option please? If not. I may I have to just not use your mod. Which is a shame because I love your machines.