[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• 3 copper 1 tin for 2 bronze tbh is fair enough I think...

For IC2, yeah.
    For Forestry, not really, you need relative tons of bronze.
    Edit: I may be biased since I had 6 stacks of biogas engines in a previous world.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• For IC2, yeah.
    For Forestry, not really, you need relative tons of bronze.
    Edit: I may be biased since I had 6 stacks of biogas engines in a previous world.

Well yeah then I can see why lol, You can disable the recipe as far as I know though if you really dislike it.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Suggestion: Fixing the IC2 Uranium, Copper and Tin ore to go into the miner's backpack. Those ores were going into the backpack properly back in 1.2.5, now they're bugging.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Suggestion: Fixing the IC2 Uranium, Copper and Tin ore to go into the miner's backpack. Those ores were going into the backpack properly back in 1.2.5, now they're bugging.

Try latest version of IC2. I don't have this issue with industrialcraft-2_1.112.183 .

I'd think that's a Forestry problem, not Greg one. You can adjust yourself more blocks to go into backpacks with Forestry config, backpacks.conf.

• I'd think that's a Forestry problem, not Greg one. You can adjust yourself more blocks to go into backpacks with Forestry config, backpacks.conf.

It's IC2 problem, not Forestry. Forestry add all items from ore dictionary with prefix "ingot","ore","gem","dust" and also "dropUranium" to Miner's Backpack. Check that uranium registred in ore dictionary under name "dropUranium" before blame Forestry.

• This is normal that I can't make steel in industrial blast furnace? Even steel dust make refined iron, not steel ingot - nei showing that.

• Traincraft ugh. If that is the renamed trains and zeppelins then yeah that mod was pretty broken that last time I used it. Needs a rewrite or a really good cleanup.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• mistaqur: I must say that the Ore Dictionary NEI plugin of yours is really helpful :)
    EDIT: I have 1.112 #170 which is supposed to be the latest version.
    @Greg: You made the nano saber cost a lapotron crystal and you left the old 40k energy storage. That lapotron crystal doesn't work there with that low maximum charge level.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• GregoriusT
    Watch Kane Whine about how Gregtech is not Hard Enough :) Up for the challenge without Nerfing the spawn/usage? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8E3_n_6neg

Kane, I think you may be incredibly lucky, from my like 5+ trips to the end for mining, I have only found 4 Sheldonite (Cooperite in code, I see what Greg did there), I wasn't even certain it could appear as an asteroid until I went into Creative to look for it.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Will it be possible to get an upgraded version of the rockcutter?
    Advanced Rockcutter: rockcutter + 3 overclocker + energy crystal + advanced circuit
    Double the speed for triple the EU (or triple speed with five times the EU?)

• Kane, I think you may be incredibly lucky, from my like 5+ trips to the end for mining, I have only found 4 Sheldonite (Cooperite in code, I see what Greg did there), I wasn't even certain it could appear as an asteroid until I went into Creative to look for it.

Greg mentioned making that ore appear 3 times less often. It's possible that Kane was running an old version when the ore got generated.

• Official Post

I support the request. At least make it use 4 magnalium plate, but let the *2 bonus.

The x2-Bonus has been removed after realising, that you could dupe Generators using that Method and that isn't intended.

Greg mentioned making that ore appear 3 times less often. It's possible that Kane was running an old version when the ore got generated.

Not to mention that since I use Iridium Nuggets for the Ginder Output, it has been decreased by 1/9 of the original outcome. And Thermal Expansion is a GREAT source of Platinum, but not because of the Ferrurous Ore, it's because of the Induction Smelter. You can smelt any useless Ore (Tin, Silver, Lead) with it to get rich Slag (and the 2 Ingots, but no orespecific Byproducts), that rich Slag can be used to create one Ingot of YOUR choice (as long as you have at least 2 Dusts of said Ingot). Guess which Ingot I chose for doing that. But it's not really a Dupe Glitch, as you have to mine all the Ores before, but it can make you quite rich.