[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Aren't Lithium bat-packs supposed to work with tools over tier 1, e.g the Mining Laser and Nano Saber? They are twice as good as LapPacks so, ehh. :|

• I love turtles but their becoming over used on my server lol. Anyway you can make a mod to limit the use per person? haha

I love turtles but their becoming over used on my server lol. Anyway you can make a mod to limit the use per person? haha

Heh, I don't even like to use mods like ComputerCraft, I rather like to take the challenge of making advanced machinery without blocks doing everything for me :P

• Heh, I don't even like to use mods like ComputerCraft, I rather like to take the challenge of making advanced machinery without blocks doing everything for me :P

Yeah, Well a lot of people requested it since we never enabled it hehe. I like the idea but small little nerfs like max one use is a nice way to try to bring balance for certain servers.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Does any mod/addon create a machine which extracts a cell's content, and ejects it under liquid form (in buildcraft pipes for example) and returns the cell ? I really want a such machine, because I like stocking my materials such as Hydrogen, etc, in Build Tanks ,but to do so, I have to delete the cells.

If there isn't any mod which adds that machine, It would be a good idea for an upcoming GT update.

Thank you !

Asidem

P.S : Sorry if you find some grammatical/orthographic mistakes in my post : I'm french ;)

• Official Post

The Liquid Transposer of Thermal Expansion does that.

And yes other Liquids than either Lava or Water are currently not accepted in my Machines. And the Creosote Cell, will be removed in the 1.5-Update, if Railcraft really adds it. I will add a deprication Tooltip to said Cell.

RichardG: Why isn't your Liquid Turtle working with all Liquids from the beginning? On the LiquidUU Thread you said, you need the Liquid Dictionary Entry for them, but a normal Tank doesnt need such Entry for storing Fluids. Is there a special reason for that?

• I am about to ask for way too much from you, Greg. I have tried really hard to shed buildcraft, doing so has been really awesome and fun. But I have come across something that I miss a lot: conditionals (or a substitute in your transport system for gates). My dream Gregtech would involve a (because I lack imagination) MORE ADVANCED ELECTRIC TRANSLOCATOR (MAET). I have no idea how it would work one reason because I haven't slept for 25 hours and I don't really know what I'm saying. It could have different conditions like the traditional 'has work' or 'no work' and also IC2 specific conditionals such as 'enough EU' or ' not enough supplied EU'. If these conditionals are met than the MAET can function like a normal translocator. I could also see a lot of other mod integration with this.

Another unrelated suggestion: another toggle button at bottom of machines that makes the machine only run when redstone signal is recieved. (of course could be reversed with invert redstone).

In short form: I am ungrateful of all the awesome things in this mod.

• Hey Greg, where can I find the ore spawning specifics? I am trying to balance COG generation with your standard generation and I do not know where to find it. Or if you happen to know it in relation to some vanilla ore, that would be very nice.

• That is very useful, but I am looking for densities. As in, if I mine a massive area and recover, say, 1000 Iron ore, how many Bauxite will I mine, how many, Rubies, etc. That kind of thing. (In my example, I assume that I have mined a large enough area that I cover all biomes.

Well, if it helps, I once mined an entire chunk out from Y: 64 and got 13 ruby ores.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I did look into that post. Thank you both for the help, but I think I will just actually mine a massive area and do it that way, (Since I like data :)) Ought to work out well.