beta testers

• If anyone else deserves to be tester, its Greg.

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• The whole

a group of designated Beta-Testers [We got 10, should be sufficient]

part of the main post is the reason I didn't apply, it seems like they aren't exactly looking for new testers

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

If anyone else deserves to be tester, its Greg.

But i dont have the Time to do that, because i would need a third often used World in MC (Currently the 12w32a-World and the GregTower2), just to test the Version of IC², because Betaversions are most likely Part of the next MC-Updates, and not of the current Versions (and i also dont want to accidently corrupt my Worlds).

• Official Post

I use Minecraft Portable to keep completely separate versions of Minecraft without switching out .minecraft folders. For instance I have my private server pack, my SSP setup, and I downloaded one for 1.3.1 just for the fun of seeing whats in it. I have 3 shortcuts to the separate versions, and I can launch whichever one I'm wanting to play without switching anything. I love it, and for those of you who are also interested....

http://www.minecraftforum.net/…%C2%B7-now-supports-macs/

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Official Post

Lazy programmers :P

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• He referred to batch files he wrote himself.
    Actually it's not THAT hard to rename folders and call the right minecraft.exe...

Duh, knew exactly what he was talking about. I did the same exact thing when I found this trick way back when. Hence the comment about not trusting other launchers.

Code
    set APPDATA=%cd%\a_modded
    start javaw -Xms1024M -Xmx2048M -jar Minecraft.exe
    • Official Post

Duh, knew exactly what he was talking about. I did the same exact thing when I found this trick way back when. Hence the comment about not trusting other launchers.

Code
    set APPDATA=%cd%\a_modded
    start javaw -Xms1024M -Xmx2048M -jar Minecraft.exe

Well, I assumed you refer scolding him for trying to make you use his "launcher" :P My bad.

• use mmvl its better

"it's better" oh you're specific.

and no: i'm not using any "launcher" given they're all equally pointless to me and have a habit of getting in the way of what I want to do.
    Should I really care about a "launcher" I could make my own.

• I don't use any programs to switch, I just have a desktop screen full of .minecraft folders!
    ( I'm so hardcore :P )

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.