steam gens

• As i have said befor its is not a blueprint and only a idea.. i will not take anymore time to draw out a plan cause you are fucking assholes..... i have real life shit to deal with AND REAL EQUTMENT to work on... fuck off you assholes, you think people need to do shit your way cause you think your so smart with code.. but couldnt change your car tire..

• As i have said befor its is not a blueprint and only a idea.. i will not take anymore time to draw out a plan cause you are fucking assholes..... i have real life shit to deal with AND REAL EQUTMENT to work on... fuck off you assholes, you think people need to do shit your way cause you think your so smart with code.. but couldnt change your car tire..

Hope you're not teaching english to anyone(although I seriously doubt that). We gave some critic and tossed around a few ideas how it might be made, you started calling us assholes. Then you repeat the same thing in two posts. After that you go completely off-topic and pull the "real life" card. Judging by your grammar and vocabulary you are either a bad troll, kid or a failure in life. If you don't have anything new to say please stop posting useless BS.

First, somehow I think you lack the capability to change a car tire as well based on your spelling of 'equipment' (assuming that's what you were going for). Secondly, you're not going to take the time to draw out a plan because A. Your idea is stupid, and B. I doubt you even had a plan in the first place. Third, yes people need "to do shit my way" because it's the way clearly labeled in the rules which nobody else here seems to have a problem with. Fourth, you obviously must be extremely busy so I won't waste anymore of your very important time or else you would check over your posts to make sure that they A. Don't make you sound like an idiotic prick (barring the idiotic part, there's some irony in that statement), and B. Actually help advance your "suggestion" in any way. Fifth, I've said this before, these are not "blueprints" or "ideas", they are suggestions, in other words you suggest something practical to add to the game after giving it some actual thought (See suggestions made by Esteel to see what actual thought means).

Conclusion: If I came off as an asshole in the above post, good, sometimes I find it takes an asshole to deal with an asshole, now where's my quote? Ah yes

I'll learn to manage being an asshole when people learn to manage their stupidity

What you could have said in that post instead of what you did say could have gone along the lines of this

"I'm sorry for coming off in the wrong way, I've had some real life stuff to deal with lately and I've been dealing with it by insulting all of you, now here's how my suggestion was really supposed to work [insert long and thought out suggestion that could be accepted by the community here]"

See the difference? The second one would have A. Not made me make this post and instead offer some constructive criticism on the topic, and B. I probably would have forgiven you for the whole "if you don't like my idea you're an asshole" attitude from earlier

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

As i have said befor its is not a blueprint and only a idea.. i will not take anymore time to draw out a plan cause you are fucking assholes..... i have real life shit to deal with AND REAL EQUTMENT to work on... fuck off you assholes, you think people need to do shit your way cause you think your so smart with code.. but couldnt change your car tire..

Yes, i cant change a Tire, I cant even drive a Car (Public Transport FTW), but that has nothing to do with your, uhhm... what was that? An Idea?

I think you need to get on a horse

I was once riding a Horse and it wasnt really good to my back. So i will get on my Gregmobile (do not confuse it with Robotniks Eggmobile), to tell that Idiot what he did wrong AGAIN!

[rage]I will tell it to you, in your f***ing Language.

Brave875: If its just a f***ing Idea, you f***ing throw out for us, to f***ing think about it then:
    1. f***ing call it "[Idea] f***ing Steamgens" or "Idea: f***ing Steamgens" so that we f***ing know that its just a f***ing Idea.
    2. f***ing tell us to f***ing think about it with f***ing sentences like "It's just a f***ing Idea. What do you f***ing think we could do, to f***ing make it into a f***ing concept?".
    3. dont f***ing call us all f***ing Assholes, even when we f***ing try to follow your f***ing Idea f***ing constructivly.

And don't f***ing forget, to f***ing activate the f***ing Spellcheck of your f***ing Internetexplorer.[/rage]

• ^

Short:
    I wouldn't even call it an idea, it's just a "I can haz steamgen?"

I't doesen't meet any guidelines of ic2 suggesting: No description, No detailed explanation of working mechanics/ output/ input, No recipe = NO REAL IDEA / CONCEPT
    Alblaka had to close this thread long ago it's getting annoying to look at
    Seriously, just ignore that noob like you do with other noob sugestions. Nothing to discuss here. Stop wasting your time with this!

No, it's a sentence without a purpose. It does absolutely nothing apart from waste a couple of kilobytes of Alblaka's web space. We still don't even know what a steam gen does! Does it generate steam, generate power off steam?
    I don't think I'm smart with code, also what real equipment? A cardboard box with a chainsaw painted on the side by a five year old is not a cutting apparatus, however hard you try.

• Official Post

Help us, Albalka!

Oh well... When I first visited the thread, I saw

Help us, Albalka!

And normal generators are already a kind of "steam" generator which burns fuel to generate energy (like thermoelectric powerplants)

and thought 'Well, topic's done with that' and didn't pay further attention.

Should probably have noticed this thread getting more replies then it should have gotten ^^

To sum up the obvious:
    -Normal generator IS effectively a steam-based generator.
    -Suggestion would need much more information for me to even consider it
    -OP banned for flaming
    -Thread locked
    -I'm pleased by the fact everyone (excluding the OP) refrained from dropping into a casual flamewar. Of course there was some (censored) swearing and a slightly derailed discussion, but still within a tolerable range. Kudos.