[Addon v1.112]BiomeGeneratorsv3.0.0

• Double check if Chrome is asking to update or something, I use Chrome myself and have no problem downloading this mod.

• You deserve a high five for using Chrome. *offers high-five*

:Glass Fibre: makes the world go 'round.
    Oh, did I say the world? I meant EU.

Need cheap, sustainable, energy? Answer: Superfuel. LOTS of superfuel.
    --Chicken approved! MinecraftChicken <-- "Get the f*** away from my coal."

And if it wasn't obvious enough, my IGN is PotatOS55. :Matter:

• Generator:
    Good: secret (feel free to share if you find, but please don't decompile the code)
    Bad: none

Then watch as someone furiously decompiles it. ;)

• ikr, I gonna reword it

;)

• I decmpiled it and saw the good biomes for the regular generator! Don't worry, I won't tell! I'll just say 2 things:
    1. there are 2 good biomes(sorry, just had to say it)
    2. AWSOME IDEA!! I love it! Those are the perfect biomes! Not really real-life, but it makes it very very interesting!

• My blind guess would be that generators would work better in the end.

It should work bad actually.

There is no actual atmosphere (oxygen to burn stuff).
    There is no wind (no pressure differences due lack of heat sources and atmosphere)
    There is no sun
    There is no thermal heat sources (aka a planet or a star)
    There are heavy elements in great quantities due the "end" of the stars. [Tungsten, Iridium and Platinum]

Thats the "end" of the universe. Where energy, for use, couldn't be produced anymore.

• Wind Generation should be good in desert biomes. Just saying, but that is, after all, where sand storms take place ;)

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Said Sand Storms are demolisching the Windmills and therefor your Wind generation would be a bit short.

The blades are big enough to sustain that. The only problem may be the base being covered/removed. Who cares, this is minecraft, we have flying windmills.

• They don't fly, they have floating cables for support.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• They don't fly, they have floating cables for support.

Oh, the cables can not touch the ground if you want, the cables material are theorically not strong enough to sustain the windmills and... ah cmon.

Realistic windmills would use the windmill block (and a rotor), like the CW and special iron fences as a support, while the energy is output in the bottom.
    They would have to be buffed tho.
    [Windmill iron fences are different, it has cabling to transfer energy]

• Cables can NEVER touch the ground directly, then need an E-net machine to attach to :P
    Real windmills would be cooler, especially the old ones like you see in Holland.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.