[IC² 1.118][Universal] ChargePads v2.8.0 (build 93)

• Besides the fact that you (a) didn't put that mess in a spoiler tag and (b) you didn't post on the issues tracker -- that's either a CraftGuide or a Buildcraft issue. I don't do anything with BC pipes.

• And the vanilla bronze wrench. :P

Can think of a few mods that use the BC wrench as well just off the top of my head.

• Build #89 is the update for Forge 705+ and IC² v1.115 build 325+. It has fixes for the GUI and ISidedInventory.

And uhh... yeah. I should've posted this update ages ago but err... I managed to forget. Ahem!! ¬_¬

That said, builds for 1.116 or 1.117 are unlikely to happen (nor have I been asked for them ;)).
    Next updates are more likely to be for 1.6.1 and 1.118.

Enjoy! :P

P.S. Remember: please report problems or make suggestions via the issue tracker on github. See the first post in the thread for a link. Thanks!

• For those that may have noticed the vanishing file attachments... links to the latest (and older) version(s) can be found via the first "Downloads & Installation" spoiler tag (they're all on Curse, now).

• In short: yes. ;]

There's almost assuredly a major graphical update coming with the shift to 1.6.2 but I'm still working on the texturing. I -could- throw out a quick update but I don't wanna. :P I'd really, really like the first 1.6.2 release to have the new shinies. :]

Also kinda waiting on BC being stable for 1.6.2 - but I'm not giving away any more than that teaser. ;]

• I would prefer a quick release, but, of course, this is your mod, not mine. I can't wait to see the shiny new things you introduce come 1.6.2, then!

• In short: yes. ;]

There's almost assuredly a major graphical update coming with the shift to 1.6.2 but I'm still working on the texturing. I -could- throw out a quick update but I don't wanna. :P I'd really, really like the first 1.6.2 release to have the new shinies. :]

Also kinda waiting on BC being stable for 1.6.2 - but I'm not giving away any more than that teaser. ;]

I personally would vote for a 1.6.2 release, just because it lets people at least look at starting a world and update later, but I am just one vote :)

• Pretty sure Myrathi hates IC.. He might not admit it but this mod gets slower and slower each update and his other ones get quicker :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Build #93 is the update for Forge 789+ and IC² v1.118 build 401+.

People interested in translating the mod can look inside the .jar for the assets/chargepads/lang/en_US.lang file and submit translations via the issue tracker. :)

There's already a German translation thanks to Vexatos! :D

Enjoy!

P.S. Remember: please report problems or make suggestions via the issue tracker on github. See the first post in the thread for a link. Thanks!

P.P.S. Beware! Fission pads can go boom in a more spectacular fashion now. *snicker*

P.P.P.S. Kane - shush! ;P

• Myrathi

Can you make this mod compatible with experimantal IC2?

"IC2 API: Call getItem failed for nearDepletedUraniumCell" I got this message only when I use IC2 experimantal with chargepads.