[IC2 Exp][1.6.4][V1.118] Advanced Power Management V1.2.85-IC2_1.118

• I'm just putting a new server together and i also have the problem that the storage monitor doesn't give any redstone signal. in the last 2 days i ran into some other problems and experimented with some different rp2 alternatives and here's what i found:

vanilla redstone - no signal
    ProjectRedBase-1.6.4-4.2.0.14 - no signal

EnderIO-1.6.4-0.5.5.136 - no signal

redlogic-57.2.6 - works fine with red alloy wire

Scince the monitor shows the correct eu amount in my mfsu i don't think it's an ic2 exp problem but has something to do with redstone. The monitor has an issue with energy cubes from mekkanism, but it's only a minor one. It shows the stored 2 MJ of the basic cube as 200.000 but works fine.

Hope the signal problem can be fixed, because i plan to stay with projectred and don't feel like also putting redlogic into my server only to be able to use the storage monitors. ;)

edit: forgot my ic2 and gregtech versions:
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.333-experimental
    gregtechmod_4.05s

• Issue with APM APM-IC2-Ex-1.2.1-IC2-2.0.238-experimental. When chunks containing the Adjustable Transformer are rapidly unloaded (ie: by someone in a Flying suit boosts out of the area) the server crashes.

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
    at ic2.core.energy.EnergyNetLocal.onTickEnd(EnergyNetLocal.java:263)
    at ic2.core.energy.EnergyNetGlobal.onTickEnd(EnergyNetGlobal.java:51)
    at ic2.core.IC2.tickEnd(IC2.java:1767)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:282)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:896)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:330)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:781)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

Hope your still working on this mod because it's great. For the moment we've just had to ban the Adjustable Transformer.

• Official Post

Issue with APM APM-IC2-Ex-1.2.1-IC2-2.0.238-experimental. When chunks containing the Adjustable Transformer are rapidly unloaded (ie: by someone in a Flying suit boosts out of the area) the server crashes.

Hope your still working on this mod because it's great. For the moment we've just had to ban the Adjustable Transformer.

Uhhm, one Question: Why do you use a very old Version of IC² Experimental. Try updating IC², it might help.

• Can Advanced Power Management V1.2.85-IC2_1.118 be used in MC 1.6.4? Which version do I need?

SeNtiMeL did an update to the source for this for a later version of the IC2 Experimental line mid-February. I have not had time to review the code changes or merge them. At the moment there isn't really a good version of APM for any current version of IC2_EX.

• Thanks for the update Pantheis. I loved using your mod last year, so I hope you can find time to update it. Take your time and thank you!

• Hey man will this error get fixed

2014-03-20 00:59:31 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] [AdvancedPowerManagement] [Certificate Error] Fingerprint does not match! This mod's jar file has been modified from the original version.
    2014-03-20 00:59:31 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] [AdvancedPowerManagement] [Certificate Error] Expected fingerprint: null
    2014-03-20 00:59:31 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] [AdvancedPowerManagement] [Certificate Error] File: D:\minecraft\MultiMC\instances\1.6.4 Crunk Pak Leaned Out Max V0.1.4B\minecraft\mods\IC2-AdvancedPowerManagement-1.2.85-IC2-1.118.jar

Can you please let me know I know its no big deal but I love a clean log file :)

• That's totally a bug. I had it in my mod too, and it kept crashing the game whenever the fingerprint was invalid (AKA me making the game crash if the fingerprint is invalid. I removed it because of that forge bug.).

• SeNtiMeL did an update to the source for this for a later version of the IC2 Experimental line mid-February. I have not had time to review the code changes or merge them. At the moment there isn't really a good version of APM for any current version of IC2_EX.

When will this addon be updated to 1.6.4?

• I have got an error message, when I placed Adjustable emitter to test something...

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 4/19/14 3:34 AM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.AbstractMethodError
    at ic2.core.energy.Grid.prepareCalculation(Grid.java:201)
    at ic2.core.energy.EnergyNetLocal.onTickEnd(EnergyNetLocal.java:264)
    at ic2.core.energy.EnergyNetGlobal.onTickEnd(EnergyNetGlobal.java:51)
    at ic2.core.IC2.tickEnd(IC2.java:1793)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:282)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:892)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:330)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:777)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:659)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1253067040 bytes (1195 MB) / 1656225792 bytes (1579 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms128M -Xmx4096M
    AABB Pool Size: 406 (22736 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 406 (22736 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 1, tcache: 0, allocated: 2, tallocated: 64
    CraftBukkit Information:
    Running: MCPC+ version git-MCPC-Plus-jenkins-MCPC-Plus-164-251 (MC: 1.6.4) (Implementing API version 1.6.4-R2.1-SNAPSHOT) false
    IC2{2.0.397-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

• Hey Pantheis, just letting you know, this mod will be included in my modpack. It is not released yet, as i still need permissions for a few other mods. Just letting you know i am using it, as you ask us to do. Anyway, i love the mod. Thanks!

NOTE: Once it is released, i will add in a link to the pack.

• This mod hasn't been updated in a while. Is it considered a dead mod?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Pretty much.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Go ahead, it's not moving forward otherwise

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.