[1.3.2] Open Beta v1.107

• I have no clue as to what's the cause. TileAdvMachine.g() is updateEntity(), TileAdvMachine.canWork is:

public boolean canWork() {
    if(slots[0] == null) return false;
    ItemStack result = getResultFor(slots[0]); getResultFor gives the result for extraction in this case
    if(result == null) return false;
    int remaining = 0;
    for(int i = 2; i < slots.length; i++) { slots are the itemstacks in the slots, 0 being raw items, 1 is the battery slot, 2,3,4 are the result slots
    if(slots == null) return true;
    else
    if(slots.isItemEqual(result)) {
    if(slots[i].stackSize + result.stackSize <= slots[i].getItem().getItemStackLimit()) <-- line 227 I've checked slots[i][i][i] for not being null, result for not being null, so that leaves slots.getItem() being null which makes no sense? Or did CMR mess up?
    return true;
    else
    remaining += Math.max(0, slots[i].getItem().getItemStackLimit() - slots[i].stackSize);
    }
    }
    return remaining >= result.stackSize;
    }

Sorry for the layout, tabs turned into spaces for some reason [/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

• The version 107.35 seems to have broken the Snyke's Advanced Machines mod. I put some refined iron in the extractor (recipe defined using CMR) and the game crashed and every time I load that world it crashes.

Try removing that Advanced Machines mod? Might at least let you save your world.

• Hmm sort of wish the recipes for plantballs was configurable.

Use extrabiomes and it has a bunch of stuff that you could compact into plantballs. Same with twilight forest, unless it's a issue on those mods sides?

• Hmm sort of wish the recipes for plantballs was configurable.

Use extrabiomes and it has a bunch of stuff that you could compact into plantballs. Same with twilight forest, unless it's a issue on those mods sides?

I understand that you want to add recipes to be able to turn other plant-stuff into plantballs, correct? Adding IC recipes is easy to make as a mod, but that probably belongs in the suggestion/modding section then.

• Use extrabiomes and it has a bunch of stuff that you could compact into plantballs. Same with twilight forest, unless it's a issue on those mods sides?

ExtrabiomesXL already have tickets with adding NEI submodule (and Forestry).

• I understand that you want to add recipes to be able to turn other plant-stuff into plantballs, correct? Adding IC recipes is easy to make as a mod, but that probably belongs in the suggestion/modding section then.

Correct and and i won't go into it cept to say that modding minecraft is out of my hands, can't wrap my head around it

• Okay I do got another bug to report, chainsaw isn't drawing power from a batback or a lappack.

Further, if it or any of the power charged items kills a mob it resets the power/durability gauge to 100%

It only takes power from batpack or lappack if a mob is killed.

• Interesting bug. When there is a transformer right below MFE, its power usage will constantly show 256EU/t despite there are no machines connected and MFE can only output 128EU/t.

It is only sort of visual bug. It will not actually drain energy and it will also happen when MFE is completely empty and cannot emit anything.

http://imgur.com/a/GZztZ

• There should maybe a check in the net code that if sender and receiver are the same, it does not transmit power over that segment. This should prevent several pointless loops you might accidentally construct when wiring in tight space.

• Another thing:

Not sure if bug or intended or i'm just doing something wrong (like before) but solars appear to work in rain now. Not that I'm complaining :D

EDIT: They SOMETIMES works in rain.

• Always did.

That's not true. For a while before... 1.95 perhaps? they didn't work in the rain. I'm not sure which versions it was exactly. I'd always try to find a nice place with a desert nearby so I could build my solars there, since they still worked in the desert when it was raining.

• Even in .35 i'm still having problems with the batbox and its redstone emissions.

It does not seem to update the redstone around it, so it "technically" turns them on and off, but only if you update the redstone manually.

EDIT:
    Also, i'm confused: Are crops supposed to revert if walked on or not? Because sometimes mine do revert if walked upon.