[1.3.2] Open Beta v1.107

• Think I found something, using the chainsaw from IC2 and Twilight Forest, hitting and breaking one of the custom blocks from TF seems to cause a internal sever error and closes my game down. The item in question that causes the problem is root tendrils. It only happens when using the chainsaw, If I break it with anything else nothing happens, if I break it with the chainsaw the game gives the Internal server error.

• Think I found something, using the chainsaw from IC2 and Twilight Forest, hitting and breaking one of the custom blocks from TF seems to cause a internal sever error and closes my game down. The item in question that causes the problem is root tendrils. It only happens when using the chainsaw, If I break it with anything else nothing happens, if I break it with the chainsaw the game gives the Internal server error.

Can you attach a crash log?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Don't know if this is the correct log but oh well. The game itself didn't crash but the game I was playing just cut off and I had to go back to the start menu for minecraft, though I was unable to play after that without restarting the client.

I do know it's something because it's a reoccurring thing, same thing happens every time when I strike the item block in question with a chainsaw. I have also reported this to the TF mod.

• I think I found a minor graphical bug (for real this time) If coal is put into a generator, and then after that burns through, any item of lower value (I used wooden scaffolds) is inserted, the flames in the gui do not adjust properly to scaffold levels, as in instead of adjusting the flames where the top is 750 eus, the top eu amount is left at 4000 eus and 750 eus are added to the gui. I hope I explained that well enough

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• if item burn less then 20 ticks (or something like that, check source for exact value) initialy sprite will not be filled to max, for reeds and sticks it start empty, since this items burn less then 20 ticks.

bug is minor but still can be fixed by altering render calculation a bit.

• I have a feeling the message is intended to deter people that make modpacks from including a prerelease, but it is rather annoying when you're just playing "privately."

• This makes no sense pretty sure its a false positive that was not meant to happen period.

Happens with no other mod but just IC. I can't even test it I'm to distracted by it.

My big question though is this to get rid of tekkit users or is this to punish all users not using that upcoming pokemon ftb ot forge pack or whatever because I think all packs suck period I wish it was always based on users and less on packs then smaller server like mine would not suffer so much.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Isn't Tekkit being killed via other means, like the whole ForgeBukkit thing, no RedPower for 1.3 (yet, if ever) and the like. The only thing people need is a launcher which will install Forge for them and then no one will need Tekkit other than as a marketing term.

• Meh, obviously it's not as simple as I said, nothing can combat laziness of not even wanting to have to download the mods yourself either, but maybe FTB will be enough, and it will just turn into another Tekkit, I honestly don't care either way. Also, I'm hopeful that RP2 will eventually come out just uncertain as to whether or not there will be a 1.3.2 release, which Tekkit (and even custom modded servers) kind of needed in order to stay alive these past months, and I'm hoping people felt left behind enough that they "half-forgot" about Tekkit at all, but that's expecting too much I'm sure.

• I'm using the open beta version of IC2 along with mods that will be in FTB pack...Where the achievement box is normally, there is a box saying "This modpack is not allowed to use IC2". I'm not using any modpack, just mods I installed myself, but it has this annoying box there.

I was being impatient and didn't even read other posts before I posted xD. But I have the same problem using MultiMC.

• Isn't Tekkit being killed via other means, like the whole ForgeBukkit thing, no RedPower for 1.3 (yet, if ever) and the like. The only thing people need is a launcher which will install Forge for them and then no one will need Tekkit other than as a marketing term.

MultiMC implements this when you create a instance you can click the MCForge button and download a version of forge straight from there.

• Well... I forgot some test code on. I'll try to rush and fix it.

EDIT: I put that piece of code after I started working in 1.4... This is madness, git, madness!
    EDIT2: Reuploaded. I bytecode edited it out, because another git revert may cause that kind of issue all over again. Can't test, the game refuses to launch over remote desktop.

• Well... I forgot some test code on. I'll try to rush and fix it.

EDIT: I put that piece of code after I started working in 1.4... This is madness, git, madness!
    EDIT2: Reuploaded. I bytecode edited it out, because another git revert may cause that kind of issue all over again. Can't test, the game refuses to launch over remote desktop.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.