[1.4.2] Open Beta v1.108

• Luminator is popping up twice in the NEI.
    both showing 2 separate block IDs. - 219 and 226

Also Iron Fence on Block 232 is showing up as a white block and not as a fence.

Ill post more when I find more problems.

I think it's because one is the off state and the other one is for the on state... But I don't know... xD Also, I think there's something weird with the sounds, I mean, I know after the 1.3.2 the machines didn't make any sound, witch, to be honest, I didn't like that, but now I can't hear explosions from ITNT, NUKES..., for example... Am I correct?

Minecraft.... so annoying and so funny! <3 :Nuke TNT:

Edited once, last by TheArni ().

• I think it's because one is the off state and the other one is for the on state... But I don't know... xD Also, I think there's something weird with the sounds, I mean, I know after the 1.3.2 the machines didn't make any sound, witch, to be honest, I didn't like that, but now I can't hear explosions, for example... Am I correct?

I have not tested explosions yet, i was just about to.
    I was starting at the graphics and working my way tords, redstone, then power, then machine operations and connections, then explosions and technical.

here is my iorn fence pic problem in the inventory
    http://imgur.com/GJPd5

And here is the ( GLass Fiber Graphics Glitch )
    http://i.imgur.com/k4Tvx.jpg

not liking the JUMBO cables.....lol

• Hm... interesting... the luminator also appears like that block... Maybe the same texture problem as the cables? It's funny to help to resolve bugs... Well, not funny but... yeah!

• Check the other posts... ;)

• https://github.com/SirSengir/BuildCraft

BuildCraft is completely open source (unlike IC2 wink wink nudge nudge). It's been updated to 1.4.2, it's just not been officially released yet. If you want to use it (at your own risk, of course) just get the source from github and compile it yourself (although for the love of god, don't ask how to do it in this thread, especially since it says that right there on the repo frontpage).

• After about 4 releases I see there are still no sounds for this mod.

That's probably because the developer that makes the IndustrialCraft sounds is extremely busy at the moment, as has been stated many times before

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Downloaded IC2 1.108.57-lf from the OP of this thread.

Getting crash when loading MC.

Works fine if it's the only mod installed, but getting this error when I install it with other mods.

Curently using:
    Forge 6.0.1.337
    OptiFine 1.4.2 HD U A7
    CodeChickenCore 0.6.6
    NEI 1.4.1
    Rei's Minimap 3.2_05
    ComputerCraft 1.46
    EnderStorage 1.2.1
    ExtrabiomesXL 3.2.0.128
    Inventory Tweaks 1.44
    Ironchest 4.2.1.125
    Mystcraft 0.9.4.00
    Railcraft 6.7.0.0

Edit: Resolved my own issue!!

I simply updated Forge from 6.0.1.337 to 6.0.1.339, changed an Enderstorage BlockID and it works great! Thanks RichardG for getting this out to us so fast!! :D

Edited once, last by fuzzzie: Resolved my own issue! :) ().

• Remove IC2, Bump IDs via NEI and check it with IC2 configs. It's an ID conflict, I had exact the same crash log...

The person who finds any spelling errors can keep them by himself. Sorry for the bad knowledge at all, look at my age and my country. Sorry for any inconvinience.

Greets!

Remove IC2, Bump IDs via NEI and check it with IC2 configs. It's an ID conflict, I had exact the same crash log...

Actually, I just updated forge from build 337 to 339, fixed a blockID conflict with enderstorage and it worked :) I updated my post, dunno if anyone saw it.
    Thanks for the tip though, not sure what you mean by Bump IDs via NEI.

• You can Bump the IDs via NEI: Options -> Block/Item IDs Settings -> Dump ID Map Now ;)

The person who finds any spelling errors can keep them by himself. Sorry for the bad knowledge at all, look at my age and my country. Sorry for any inconvinience.

Greets!

You can Bump the IDs via NEI: Options -> Block/Item IDs Settings -> Dump ID Map Now ;)

Ah, cool tip. Thanks!

• Ah, cool tip. Thanks!

It helps to tell it to dump empty IDs too so you know where you can put stuff. I'd also dump Block IDs and Item IDs separately. Just tell it to ignore Item IDs and empty Item IDs and dump, then do it vice versa and dump again. The IDs will be in two files in your .minecraft folder called something along the lines of "IDMap dump <date> at <time>.txt"

Also note that even if you told it to dump empty IDs not all of them will be in the file. If there's a huge gap between IDs, say it jumps from 300 to 1000, then that means that all IDs in that range are free.

It's always a good idea to make a dump just before installing a new mod, in case there are conflicts. A lot of mods nowadays have a system in place that can assign IDs dynamically, but there is till no guarantee there won't be any conflicts.