Looking for a few mods to complete my world

• Right now on my 1.3.2 world, I'm running IC, BC, Forestry, Railcraft, Ironchests and a host of IC addons. I'm looking for a few good mods to round out the world, specifically:

A Gun mod (Heuristix doesn't seem to work with this build, at least I can get the armory but not the guns)

Some kind of mod adding meta-blocks that turn large block builds into moving objects like zeppelinmod, prefereably that create floating/submersible vehicles.

• Some kind of mod adding meta-blocks that turn large block builds into moving objects like zeppelinmod, prefereably that create floating/submersible vehicles.

Wait for Redpower 1.4.2 ... Frames are awesome!

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• And also, get rid of Buildcraft. Buildcraft just spills lots of items, has cheaty magical items and deleting it gives you more room for shit.

• Yeah, I agree, got a 3x3x4 High Pressure Boiler running two turbines, generating 200 EU/t :thumbup: and fueling my boiler with Greg's awesome Me-Cells (Whatever "Me" stands for).

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Since Railcraft needs it for its awesome Steamenergy, even i have installed BC. Railcraft is awesome. Buildcraft is just needed stuff.

same here, I only use it for the pipes, redstone engines, gates and facades.

though I did hear something on Direwolf20's recent videos how CPW make it so pipes are less likely to drop an item. instead of dropping on a full inventory it'll go back into the pipe and travel elsewhere.

• Official Post

Me is the chemical shortcut for CH3 (Methane)

CH4 is Methane =D. Carbon is tetravalent. CH3 is methyl (component of loads of hydrocarbons)
    To make these numbers below letters use

Code
    [sub]anything you want[/sub]

Even letters works, nice to write tiny stuff haha, use font 8 for even smaller letters, like this.

• Alex, I hope you realize you're necroposting in a thread from about 2.5 years ago that was looking for mods for Minecraft 1.3.2. I'd be surprised if any of the three mods you mentioned have MC 1.3.2 versions.