The machine hall. (10252 EU/t baseline load)

• It is being designed as a multiplayer map. The power plant consists of 90 nuclear piles, 54 of which are hybrid units that make 24 cells a cycle, with an estimated 8 cells each, meaning that three people will spend all of their time refueling.

A Rock Raider trained as an Engineer, among other things.

Edited once, last by RockRaiderZulu ().

• Spending all my time refueling reactors isn't my idea of a fun map TBH.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Official Post

GregTech-Addon. Making it possible to refill specific Slots inside a Nucleareactor. [/Advertisement]

Or you can make my windmill design, and don't ever care about refueling anymore. [/Advertisement] =D

• Or you can make my windmill design, and don't ever care about refueling anymore. [/Advertisement] =D

Or you can just plop down a shitton of solars like 80% of people do, and don't ever care about refueling anymore. [/Advertisement]

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Or you can just plop down a shitton of solars like 80% of people do, and don't ever care about refueling anymore. [/Advertisement]

Or you could use Railcraft Steam Turbines to generate 50/eu a tick at a somewhat high cost, like I do. Nuclear Power in IC2 has never been more relaistic! [/Advertisement]

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• Or you could use Railcraft Steam Turbines to generate 50/eu a tick at a somewhat high cost, like I do. Nuclear Power in IC2 has never been more relaistic! [/Advertisement]

Or I could break down, learn Java, and put one of these bad boys in the game: http://raiderzulu.deviantart.com/art/NTS-02-336483106 [/advert]

I layed out a potential setup with the NTS-02 and calculated its output: 244865 Eu/t Where I am going to put all of that power is now the question.

• Or I could break down, learn Java, and put one of these bad boys in the game: http://raiderzulu.deviantart.com/art/NTS-02-336483106 [/advert]

I layed out a potential setup with the NTS-02 and calculated its output: 244865 Eu/t Where I am going to put all of that power is now the question.

That sounds... interesting. Mind you, I have no idea what it is, aside from something which generates power. Could be a hamster in there for all I know.(not likely, but maybe if you had enough of them...)
    You might want to look at GregTech if you need that much energy storage, I had set up a LESU with about 2 billion EU storage on a test world, before I checked again and saw it stored negative 2.8 billion. I should see how many it LESU blocks it had before it went nuts. Plus you'd need his Superconductor wires to transmit that amount of energy, and to down transform it you'd need his device which can down transform 1000000EU/p to 8192EU/t.

But it sounds beastly powerful.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• That sounds... interesting. Mind you, I have no idea what it is, aside from something which generates power. Could be a hamster in there for all I know.(not likely, but maybe if you had enough of them...)
    You might want to look at GregTech if you need that much energy storage, I had set up a LESU with about 2 billion EU storage on a test world, before I checked again and saw it stored negative 2.8 billion. I should see how many it LESU blocks it had before it went nuts. Plus you'd need his Superconductor wires to transmit that amount of energy, and to down transform it you'd need his device which can down transform 1000000EU/p to 8192EU/t.

But it sounds beastly powerful.

In a nutshell, is a jet engine powered by a nuclear reactor that blows on a windmill. As for transmission, I'll just make some special transformers, storage devices, insulated glass fiber cables. One thing to note: The plan is to take every aspect from reality and put it into this multiblock genset, including what I suspect will be an incredible endurance of 200+ hours.

• completely useless, nothing require more then 2048 power per tick (4MV+16LV+99MFSU) and massfab able to handle as much power as it can sink from network, there is completely no reason to make multiple massfabs.

• completely useless, nothing require more then 2048 power per tick (4MV+16LV+99MFSU) and massfab able to handle as much power as it can sink from network, there is completely no reason to make multiple massfabs.

Actually, there is a limit, 64,000,000 EU/t per massfab. Why? Because it's output will fill up in one tick.

• CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

CHALLENGE ALSO ACCEPTED, Let's just see here, 64,000,000 EU/t / HV Solar EU/t = 125,000 HV Solars... NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l