What is Everyones Favourite Food? (IRL)

• This thread is for fun and getting to know people.

I would like to show what everyones favourite food(s) is/are in real life so that everyone else can better know everyone else and discuse reasons; why you like that type of food, how did you come to like it, and etc. You can comment on this thread about what's your favourite food is and how much you love it.
    Please don't say anything that might be consider mean, It's not polite.
    Now for the Fun!

My favourite food is SUSHI (In general)! I came to like it when one day I went to a authentic sushi shop with a friend and fell in love with it :love: . It was really delicious that I continued to eat sushi since.

Now what is your favourite food(s)?

• Bacon. 'Nuff said.

EDIT: If you want to know my favourite meal, it think i is burritos. Or lasagne. Burgers aren't bad, either.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Bacon dipped in Maple Syrup. Theres a place in my city that for $30, you can have an endless amount of bacon and a bucket of maple syrup. I think its just a thing with us Canadians. Everything tastes better when dipped in Maple Syrup.

Edit: For those of you who like that idea and live near Calgary, AB, Canada. http://www.yelp.ca/biz/design-…ern-calgary?q=maple+syrup

Edit #2: Its the bacon that comes in the bucket, not sure what the Maple syrup comes in.

• Churros. You know, the baked dough with brown sugar? I was eating dinner, and there were some as a dessert. I ended up eating thirteen of them, they were so delicious.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Churros. You know, the baked dough with brown sugar? I was eating dinner, and there were some as a dessert. I ended up eating thirteen of them, they were so delicious.

Why brown sugar? I don't know if it is just me, but everywhere i have seen them there has always been both normal sugar, cinnamon sugar (i suppose that is the brown sugar?) and softice. Oftenly also caramel, but that's just gross.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Melon. Easy to get. Do not mix IRL (In real life, so in Minecraft) and the rest, wich does not count.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Costco does 'em pretty cheap and generally huge so I try and get one when i'm there. Tasty little buggers, those.

Not sure if i'd have a "favorite" food. Pizza maybe? Favorite combo there is bacon + pepperoni. (frequently without cheese unless i'm in the right kind of mood)

• Costco does 'em pretty cheap and generally huge so I try and get one when i'm there. Tasty little buggers, those.

Not sure if i'd have a "favorite" food. Pizza maybe? Favorite combo there is bacon + pepperoni. (frequently without cheese unless i'm in the right kind of mood)

My favorite pizza is the one with kebab and lettuce... Mmmmmmhhhhh...

• Apple is everyones favorite fruit...

Wait a moment, did this spambot just say something productive? I saw him make a spamthread, so...

• Don't worry, I nailed that bot myself in this thread and the other one it made.

Going back to the topic... My favorite food? Hard to say, but if I had to choose one, I'd go for tacos. And not the Taco Bell ones. Blech.

• Any food I haven't had to cook :D (I'm a single father so food that is not cooked by me is pretty far between)

Though as far as take away pizza (from the shop I've been buying pizza from for 20 years) or chinese would definitely be up there, but of my own cooking I make a mean chili, a great stirfry and a very nice silverside (all other peoples opinions of my cooking :D)