Nuclear Reactors - Feed the Beast

• Hello, i have been using Feed the Beast and i am unable to use a nuclear reactor. I know redstone turns the reactor off, my reactor has output mfsu and hooked up through the bottom of the reactor. i put a uranium cell in but it wont turn on. Any thoughts?

• I am having a similar problem, I have a reactor which Industrial control tells me should is putting out at 12 EU/t. However I don't see the power going to into my MFSUs do cables need to hook up to a certain side or part of a reactor now.

• Are you supplying a redstone signal?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I also have a problem with reactors in the FTB pack, the reactor runs and produces steam, but will not produce EU. Do reactors produce one or the other? Because my cable simply will not connect to the reactor.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Check the config. May FTB enables the Steam-Nuclear-Reactor setting by default. (which means you can EXCLUSIVELY use the reactor in combination with steam engines (RC, if I remember correctly)).

Ah. I didn't know that steam mode disables wiring to them. I enabled the steam reactor setting on my own, I thought it would cause reactors to do both. In any case, it's more realistic to have them produce steam and then have the steam powering a turbine (and it's nice because if you have additional pipes, you can teleport the steam out of your reactor without dangerous holes in it.)

Edit: My reactors broke when I set the config (which had been at 10) to 100, and then it didn't fix itself when I set it back down to 10.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Edited once, last by Shalashalska ().

• My reactors randomly broke, and nothing I do can fix them. They simply refuse to output steam, and they don't connect to cables either.

Edit: Reactors are derpy. They fixed themselves randomly.

Edited once, last by Shalashalska ().