[1.4.5] Open Beta v1.109

• NEI only shows how to obtain a certain block/item, doesn't show what you can do out of it, like CG does. If not for this, I would totally agree.

You can either press R for recipe and U for use OR you can switch to recipe mode; find the item in NEI and "Right Click" to find the Use and "Left Click" to find the Recipe of the item, oh and pressing E @ recipe window returns you to the inventory window..

• Errored
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6480G GL version 4.2.11476 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

help me!!!

• Errored
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6480G GL version 4.2.11476 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

no mods :/

• You need to post the full error log, if you do not know how to do that, read this

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

No more craftguide? *sadface*

The API didn't change much, don't know why you dropped it.

I guess its because Richard has to do too many things at once, so that he cant even fix those 3 pesky Pixels on the Silver Dust. Yes, I'm bugging you until you fix that Richard, or until you let me fix that Texturefile.

I have the latest :/

No you do not have the latest, the latest can be found here

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Since IC2 apparently doesn't provide CraftGuide recipes itself anymore, would you (assuming you, the one reading this, are part of the IC2 team and can actually make this sort of decision for the mod) mind if I added that functionality to CraftGuide instead?

• For some reason, when I place my machines the first time, they get powered by the generator and power saved in the BatBox and such, but when i move them with the wrench, the only way I can get them power is through batteries; they won't take energy through wires anymore. Is anybody else having this problem, or is it just me?

:Generator: <--WORK, GOD DANG YOU!!!

• @above How far away are you moving your machines, and what cable type? Is it possible that you are just having problems with electrical resistance giving no EUs?

• Hey I noticed in the bug tracker that you fixed the Uranium issue as well as some others. Do you guys have plans to push any updated beta's for testing before the full release or will we see one big bugfix release down the road? If its the latter is there a way for people to test daily/nightly builds?

• @above How far away are you moving your machines, and what cable type? Is it possible that you are just having problems with electrical resistance giving no EUs?

All of the machines were about five blocks away. And I figured out what was going on after mucking around a bit more. It seems that none of the machines will work when wired up to the BatBox, but DO work when wired up directly to the Generator. Will the energy stored in the BatBox be transferred through the generator, or is this a bug for the new version?

• All of the machines were about five blocks away. And I figured out what was going on after mucking around a bit more. It seems that none of the machines will work when wired up to the BatBox, but DO work when wired up directly to the Generator. Will the energy stored in the BatBox be transferred through the generator, or is this a bug for the new version?

Generators do not act as cables, they can emit energy but they can not receive it from anything but themselves. Can you post screenshots of your setup if it does not work when they are connected to a batbox?

• Will you shut up about fixes done by people who don't know how the sound system works. Culling is for volume adjustment not stopping. /rude

I removed CraftGuide support.

You may think they dont know how the system works, but the did fix it