[IC2 Independent/Exp/Classic][1.7.10][1.8.9/1.10.x/1.12.x Unoffically] IC2 Backpack HUD v3.0/3.1-3.4

• o8hSqbg.png

This mod draws an on-screen HUD that enables you to view armor item durability outside of the player inventory screen. The HUD can be positioned next to the hotbar on either side, or in any corner. Most HUD settings can be altered using the auto-generated config file.

Initially, this was created to view only the IC2 jetpack charge level, but has since been improved to support all armor items, with additional effects added for IC2 armor items. If IC2 is detected, the mod will flash a charging icon over IC2 armor items when being charged (most commonly from solar hats). A flashing red X will flash over armor items when durability drops below %13, and will remain solid when depleted.

Appearance of HUD in latest version.
    MIlICul.gif

Available configuration options include:

• The HUD can be positioned in 6 different locations.
    • The colored background can be disabled.
    • You can choose to restrict non-electric armor types from displaying in the HUD.
    • Low power and charging effects can be disabled.
    • Individual armor slots can be disabled.

Version History

[UPDATE 6/17/18] - v3.4
    - Unofficially ported to MC 1.12.x.
    [UPDATE 6/02/17] - v3.3
    - Automatically move out of the way of the offhand slot if it's there
    - Add support for items that use Forge Energy

[UPDATE 9/17/16] - v3.2
    - Unofficially ported to MC 1.10.x.
    [UPDATE 4/8/16] - v3.1
    - Unofficially ported to MC 1.8.9.
    - Configuration can now be done in game via Forge's in game Config GUI

[UPDATE 8/29/14] - v3.0
    - Ported to MC 1.7.10.
    [UPDATE 5/04/14] - v3.0
    - Ported to MC 1.7.2.
    OLD CHANGELOG

1.8.9 Download here
    1.10.x Download here
    1.10.2 Download here
    1.12.x Download here

LICENSE & SOURCE CODE:

There is no license, and it's completely open source. Source code is bundled with every zip file.

There are no restrictions on modification or redistribution.

• Oooh I like this idea. Perfect for people who don't really want to clutter up their screen with things.

Does it work with any of the backpack items from Vanilla IC2?

• Oooh I like this idea. Perfect for people who don't really want to clutter up their screen with things.

Does it work with any of the backpack items from Vanilla IC2?

I listed the items it displays the overlay for in the first paragraph. I checked the API items and I do believe that's all of them.

• Can you add a config so we can add custom lappacks and stuff?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Hey guys,

I updated the mod to take into account your requests. The name change was inspired by Omega's confusion of the original name.

pcmaster160 - I did in fact use the method you suggested. It is enabled through the config since I'd prefer nano and quantum items not showing up by default.

• Hey guys,

I updated the mod to take into account your requests. The name change was inspired by Omega's confusion of the original name.

pcmaster160 - I did in fact use the method you suggested. It is enabled through the config since I'd prefer nano and quantum items not showing up by default.

awesome! thanks a lot.

• Downloaded, testing tomorrow.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Man, good job on this! Perhaps you can make All the Armour slots for Electrical items, maybe in the bottom corner? Then i can tell when my Solar Light Helmet is about to run out :D

• New version, folks! Many new changes that I think you'll all enjoy.

Man, good job on this! Perhaps you can make All the Armour slots for Electrical items, maybe in the bottom corner? Then i can tell when my Solar Light Helmet is about to run out :D

Feature is now included, in a way that flows with existing positioning. Each person likes things a little differently. I may consider changing the position of the HUD in the future, but for now I like it the way it is. All suggestions are welcome though!

• Official Post

Feature is now included, in a way that flows with existing positioning. Each person likes things a little differently. I may consider changing the position of the HUD in the future, but for now I like it the way it is. All suggestions are welcome though!

Make it optional to display on top/bottom left/right corners with armor displayed like this :
    :Quantum-Helmet:
    :Quantum-Bodyarmor:
    :Quantum-Leggings:
    :Quantum-Boots:

or the way it is currently :
    :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots:

Also a config to make armor background change its colors as the armor/electric armor depletes , turning from green to red or blue to purple

• Alright, message heard loud and clear. I've uploaded v2.5 based on your (and SirusKing's) suggestions, with some minor fixes/improvements.

• Just wanted to pop in and say this mod is really well received on my server, I in particular have really enjoyed knowing how low my jet-pack or battery pack is in when I'm in a rush.