[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• So, what should I change, or implement in? Or make the changes like what Zuxelus is doing?

• I think you should first get everything running on experimental as it was before and then make assembler overclockers stackable (nr. configurable if possible) with a special behaviour i'd say. Also maybe add in some GT compatibility (lithiumpacks). That would all be awesome :D

(If you asked UnixRano what to change ignore this :D)

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• I think you should first get everything running on experimental as it was before and then make assembler overclockers stackable (nr. configurable if possible) with a special behaviour i'd say. Also maybe add in some GT compatibility (lithiumpacks). That would all be awesome :D

(If you asked UnixRano what to change ignore this :D)

I'll try to get everything working later on today. I'll try at-least. I might make that work, but I don't really know how. As I said to someone already, I know how to update, but not add new features in. Unfortunately, I have to see what other people want or need for me to add new features in. I also need to fix most of the source code since its not very... overriding-ey. @Override is very present in many used methods...

• If you have any ideas or errors/problems with current build, please share with us. In next build we plan NEI for ArmorAssembler's recipes and ArmorCharger. Integration with GT and stackable overclockers are also possible.

• Official Post

Hurray :thumbup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I am very glad to see that Zuxelus and Master801 took over this amazing mod. :D
    Of course I tested the build for 1.6.4 and I want to report a small list of bugs^^
    -There is something wrong with the Exo Quantum Leggins (sometimes the don't stop sprinting unless I jump).
    -Upgrade key doesn't work?
    -Exo Quantum Boots don't take the fall damage.
    -Solar panel produces EU at night :D
    -The jetpack doesn't work the same way as in Industrialcraft (If you fall and press space, you'll move up instantly instead of slowing down first).
    I discoverd these things when I tested the mod, nevertheless keep on the good work!

• Official Post

Solar panel produces EU at night :D

Thought that was a feature? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Unfortunately we didn't get to work together, so I will continue to work on my version alone and it will be not official version. But I leave master801 full access to repository with my version for future.

• What why...?
    Well, as long as you get this fixed and updated, I don't care too much.

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Official Post

At least it encourages competition to produce better builds :)

I see this too much.

• The difference was that I suggested not to start all over again, but merge my changes with the original code. That's all.
    Anyway, next build of my version. With first version of NEI and few fixes.

• I'd recommend that you two work together, this seems like a silly dispute to end a mod partnership over.
    Having two versions of a mod doesn't usually end up well; it would be much more productive for you two to combine your talents.

If you compare the two versions of the code side by side, you should be able to easily merge them and use the original source while still keeping Zuxelus's changes.

Check out my addon, IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors!

• I'd recommend that you two work together, this seems like a silly dispute to end a mod partnership over.
    Having two versions of a mod doesn't usually end up well; it would be much more productive for you two to combine your talents.

If you compare the two versions of the code side by side, you should be able to easily merge them and use the original source while still keeping Zuxelus's changes.

It really does but, meh. Life isn't how you'd like it be. :\

• Seems like a fight. A stupid fight over a seemingly OP addon.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech