[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

Then just use the Machine Box, or even just the Covers, if you wanna do it that way.

As soon cubcraft gets updates to 1.5+, will do. Forgot that those covers will be able to do that.
    By the way, covers doesn't make translocators useless? Hmm, maybe not as you might not be able to filter what the cover will pull. So, still makes the need of a filter for conveyors or another type of translocator.

• Official Post

The Filter is the only thing what makes Translocators still useful. Anything else can be made with Covers.

I have no idea how to use Covers. Making a side of a machine into plain White or redstone thing is it :P
    Also, SUJESTON TIAHM!!!!
    Make the light helmets, along with emitting Normal light blocks, make a Client only Visual light beam so that It looks alot less Jerky.

• Official Post

Just attach Conveyor Module, Pump Module, Reactor Vents and similar to the Side via rightclicking.

Oh ok, nice and Simple. Do you need to place them on the Blank Cover thing?

• Official Post

No you can just throw them on it. The Screwdriver can also switch between certain Cover Options, if the Covers provide them (like sucking Items instead of outputting them).

Oh ok, i get it.

• Btw Greg, does the conveyor module cover has the waiting time of automatic machine (ejects every 1 min or 1 s if full)? if yes then it wouldn't be too useful..

• Official Post

Man, those Vent Covers look so cool, im just going to use them as Decoration xD

• What would be really cool? A Wardenclyffe-esque giant Tesla tower which fills the entire world with HV energy.

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• I request Monazite Ore. You can put it into the industrial electrolyzer and it will be the prime source of thorium along with silicon and helium cells.

• Monazite is already added by the MFFS mod and you can get thorium from it by putting it in the industrial grinder.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• The problem with that is a few reasons. 1. The name is wrong. MFFS is Monazit and in RL it is Monazite. (small complaint) 2. It results in Forcicium too...what is that supposed to be? I'm telling you, MFFS should use IC2 power! This forcicium nonsense is weird. 3. It only results in that small amount of thorium. It should result in Silicon, Helium AND Thorium. 4. Monazite is found in placer deposits. Should be found in deserts most often and in the ground a bit too. 5. That is a different mod. Not everyone uses MFFS. I consider it to be a bit OP. Kill everything inside the force field? Can withstand the force of any amount of nukes and explosions? I refuse that.

Question: How rare is Monazit anyway? I'd like to know in case this never is implemented. In RL Thorium is around as common as tin, so Monazite should be just a tad rarer than tin.

• The problem with that is a few reasons. 1. The name is wrong. MFFS is Monazit and in RL it is Monazite. (small complaint) 2. It results in Forcicium too...what is that supposed to be? I'm telling you, MFFS should use IC2 power! This forcicium nonsense is weird. 3. It only results in that small amount of thorium. It should result in Silicon, Helium AND Thorium. 4. Monazite is found in placer deposits. Should be found in deserts most often and in the ground a bit too. 5. That is a different mod. Not everyone uses MFFS. I consider it to be a bit OP. Kill everything inside the force field? Can withstand the force of any amount of nukes and explosions? I refuse that.

Agreed. Makes it a Nether (assuming Nether = Core of Minecraft Planet, if there is such a thing ^^) Ore. Or an End one. Or implement Radioactive Ore being Monazit + Anthracite ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Tooltip suggestions :

AESU : When a MFSU is not enough
    IDSU : Mixing Magic and Tech to give you an Energy enderstorage.
    LESU : Fancy Multiblock Energy Storage.
    Lightning rod : First used by alblaka, now GT harness its power to generate energy!
    GT computercube : Multi-use computer, with a 100% failsafe reactor planner included.
    UUM Assembler : Too many UUM recipes? This is the solution.
    Sonictron : Likes music? Waste lots of your time trying to create one with this.
    Charge-o-mat : GT is not responsible for any damage caused by redstoning this block.
    Superconductor wire : The only limit is your imagination... and java.
    Player detector : Remotely activate redstone triggered traps with this.
    Matterfabricator : Fabricates pink blobs.
    Supercondensator : Ultra Insane Voltage transformer.

(Idk if it is possible to add tooltips to ores, but here they are anyway)
    Pyrite ore : "Gold" ore.
    Sheldonite ore : TBBT!
    Tungstate ore : You are getting some "W"onderful stuff with this.
    Cinnabar ore : Very toxic and useful once processed.
    Sphalaerite ore : Needed for brass.
    Galena ore : Silver and lead naturally mixed together.
    Bauxite ore : Aluminium and traces of titanium naturally mixed together.
    Iridium ore : Jackpot ! You are really lucky on finding this.
    Sodalite ore : Not lapis lazuli.
    Olivine ore : Not emerald.
    Ruby ore : I know you will extract chrome from this.
    Sapphire ore : Best used to make lapotron crystals.

Iridium Neutron Reflector : Weardown-proof!