[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

Basically, I'd like a line of buffers which will first check at least one (preferably more) adjacent inventory, and insert into it until full. Once the inventory is full, it will then move on to the next buffer, and continue down the line until the end.

I'll probably end up just using Extra Utils transfer nodes...

You can do that with electric sorters.
    Set them to output stuff to the BLUE side, and if it cant output stuff to the blue side (aka inventory full) it will output them to the RED side (going to the next sorter), which can repeat the process all over again.

• Official Post

I know, but electric sorters just seem rather expensive and excessive for such a simple task...

Maybe I'm remembering the recipe wrong, though.

GregTech automation itself is expensive.
    Also, you can even use vanilla hoppers for that.

Insert items here
    ---|
    ---\/
    Hopper -> Hopper -> Hopper -> ...
    Hopper -- Hopper -- Hopper -- ...
    ---|-----------|------------|
    ---\/----------\/-----------\/
    Machine - Machine - Machine

• Oh hey, I've been looking for a way to do that with hoppers! Thanks for the idea.

And yeah, GT automation is indeed expensive....

EDIT: New suggestion; Apple bushes!

Add an IC2 crop plant, which drops apples.
    And that's pretty much it.

I would say it would probably work well as a low-mid tier plant, maybe around melon or cocoa? And you could just copy the Slimeball plant texture (But with more green) over and add red circles when it's ready to harvest.

• Official Post

Using your fancy new soldering tools, give us a manual way to make machine parts and machine hulls, add a refined iron machine hull, and then ditch the IC2 machine block. DO IT.
    Also do something about the advanced machine block.

The Soldering Tool is in fact planned for the Circuit Recipe, but I have to remove the Circuit out of the Soldering Iron Recipe and replace it with some Heating Coils or similar. But wait! How are you getting Lead if only Galena is available?

Also I plan to use the Wrench for "Assembling" the Machine Block in a Crafting Recipe. I just have problems with the electric Wrenches, as they wouldnt work for that (when using regular Crafting with Container Items).

• Speaking of electric wrenches, does the second number in their tooltip show durability? Is that used every time the wrench is used, or only when the wrench runs out of EU?

EDIT: Also, could you add invar tools, as a slight upgrade to iron? Such as pickaxes and axes and such? Although this would probably only be useful to those using TE, still it would be nice to have some tool options other then bronze and iron before you reach the EU stage, especially if you're planning on making the entrance cost higher.

• TE does not add tools, only armor. I wouldn't be bugging you about it if it did. :P

Though, it would probably make more sense for me to bug King Lemming about it, but I dunno if he'd like random PMs with suggestions.

• Official Post

TE already has Invar Tools afaik. At least it has Invar Armor. No need for me to add it. More likely for me to add are Tungstensteel Tools.

Tungstensteel armor with very high durability and Unbreaking "x" , with x >= 4 please?
    Alongside tools with the same properties, also higher speed.

• Official Post

Make it so i can enchant Hammers with both Tool enchants and Attack enchants... you know... cause Fire aspect silk touch hammer :D

• TE already has Invar Tools afaik. At least it has Invar Armor. No need for me to add it. More likely for me to add are Tungstensteel Tools.

A few months ago, you said "I won't add any non-electric tool" ^^. Seems that your mind can be change. Sirus, come on, we need stupid suggestions like ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

A few months ago, you said "I won't add any non-electric tool" ^^. Seems that your mind can be change. Sirus, come on, we need stupid suggestions like ...

I was talking about those stupid Iridium Tool Ideas which have infinite durability. Also I try to avoid making Tools which other Mods add. Tungstensteel is unique enough to not count for that as it is basically the GregTech Material.

• Official Post

ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT JACKHAMMER OF JUSTICE :DDDDD
    ADD IT NOW

• orbital multiblocknuke bombardment jackhammer of ultimate justice of ultimate destiny 9001! ADD IT! As an item that is automatically given to players by the name of GregoriusT if they are on a server. You could pwn everybody on that PvP server you play at.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• You could pwn everybody on that PvP server you play at.

That's what we would do if we were all (the whole team) playing in the meantime ^^. Sadly, we aren't. So we're just hiding ... derp

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Remove Lead-Acid single-use battery recipe (these are meant to be RE),
    Add Zinc-Carbon single-use battery recipe (these are meant to be cheap).

• I read that the ''noble gas'' elements can be used to make ''neon lamps'', that emit light of different colours depending on which of the gases are inside the lamp. Could you add recipes for such lights, that appear a different color when turned on? And glow like luminators aswell?

Also, Radon can be used the same way, to glow yellowish-green, BUT it should be made with Lead glass (or reinforced glass) rather than regular glass in the regular lamps, as Radon is radioactive.

It would be nice if the lamps act like cables in rendering, have only a few hundred EU storage, and can transmit power between each-other with 0 loss per block (only lamps of the same color connect, of course). It would be more favourable over the other option, being simply ''coloured luminators made with new gases''.

Researching other uses for Noble Gases so that they won't just have one use...
    EDIT: Maybe they can be used to make different tiers of lasers, used in advanced circuit assembling machines? Or for coloured mining/combat lasers? You-all come up with more ideas, as I can't really find anything more. (except that some noble gas compounds are strong oxidizing agents, and some of those compounds release toxic chemicals when reacting with air or other chemicals...)

Edited 2 times, last by SegFaulter: Added a line of empty space between paragraph 1 and paragraph 2, so that people don't TL;DR and miss out on understanding the suggestion. Also added stuff for suggested EU storage and etc. ().

• Official Post

Allow your tools to have special effects when enchanted :

Efficiency I-V, reduce damage taken by 10-50% when doing stuff
    Unbreaking I/II/III, 10-20-30% of not using durability when used.
    Repair I/II, repair the tool just like TC3 does with other stuff.
    SilkTouch I, do not use durability when rotating. [Wrenches,rubber hammer and screwdriver]