[GregTech] Engineering. Show your Factory Design here!

• This is a Thread about Factories or Automated Nuclear Reactors utilitzing GregTech.

Show your Automated Factories here and discouss Factory Designs. You can also ask here for some help at making Factories.

Screenshots might be helpful, but you should use the Attachment System of the Forum to display them, instead of using external Imagehosting Services. The Filesize-Limit got raised to 4.5MB recently, so it shouldn't be a Problem. And please dont use Texturepacks (aside from Faithful-HD), I don't wanna see tons of Pentagons...

Index of useful Factories:
    *currently none*

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• You "can" use Redpower too. The GregTech-Limitation is only in the Science Section. But if your Factory doesnt contain any of my own Automation then you should consider going to the regular Screenshot Section.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• So Gregtech only machines but any mod's pipes right?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You should also make use of things like the Advanced Regulator or the Inventory Manager. Not to mention the Redstone Circuit Block, which I'm currently implementing

GregTech Website

• They sound exciting, must check them out.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The Buffer is like a directional Hopper, which transfers Energy too.

GregTech Website

• The Buffer is like a directional Hopper, which transfers Energy too.

So a RP2 Relay that Transfers Energy? :3
    Hehe
    And whats the difference between the Small and Large Buffer?

• I dont know how to use your automation D: Is the buffer like a RP Relay?

So a RP2 Relay that Transfers Energy? :3
    Hehe
    And whats the difference between the Small and Large Buffer?

It's an electric relay (needs eu) that can transfer energy and item, large buffer = 64x27 buffer, small buffer = 1x 64 items buffer.

• Greg, for the record, I LOVE your Advanced Regulator. I haven't had the chance yet to play with the inventory manager (and hoo it is expensive), but I look forward to it soon.

In combination with an Applied Energistics system, they're pretty awesome. Use an ME Interface to drop the items into the Regulator, and the Regulator puts them in the correct slot for the machine.

Big kudos from me on them. They are super, amazingly useful for bridging between mods. I use them for BC machines (squeezers, induction smelters), for your Assembling Machines, for nuclear reactor management too.

So thanks :)

• The next Update will somewhat obsoletify the purpose of a regulator on an Assembling Machine, as the Inventory Slots will be intelligent in regards of Input, so that you can Input from any Side you want without accidently filling up both Slots with the same Item.

GregTech Website

• The next Update will somewhat obsoletify the purpose of a regulator on an Assembling Machine, as the Inventory Slots will be intelligent in regards of Input, so that you can Input from any Side you want without accidently filling up both Slots with the same Item.

Thats not what the 2 squares / 1 rectangle button does?

• Greg: That's great news. Sadly, since we're running FTB, we're at the whim of the pack designers, but until then the regulator is great.

• Thats not what the 2 squares / 1 rectangle button does?

The Slot seperator Button cuts it into primary and secondary Facing (directional), while the intelligent behavior prevents a second ItemStack of the same kind as the first in the second Slot and vice versa.

GregTech Website

• Well, my factory is going to implement GT, but this is for FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 so if you can't get it to run correctly feel free to change the setup towards your taste. The PowerPoint presentation will be made soon once the factory is complete.