Not Yet Finished

• I use a custom made modpack, so that would be incredibly difficult to do. Once things are done Ill see what I can do though.

• Atm Im putting in a in a penthouse.. we are rich industrialists living in a hole in the ground.!!!

================================================================================================================================================
    "I'm an inventor. I became interested in long-term trends because an invention has to make sense in the world in which it is finished, not the world in which it is started."
    - Ray Kurzweil
    ================================================================================================================================================

• Oh my god...
    This world is hella dangerous, there are weeping angels nearby...
    If I were in this world, I'd be frightened all the time, because I can't know If I'm looking at one at that moment unless I turn back and die.
    CREEPY... AND everything is made of stone. I think you've been fooled by a perception filter, bro
    so please,

DON'T TURN YOUR BACK
    DON'T LOOK AWAY
    AND DONT BLINK.
    Good luck there.

PS: My real name is David too ^^

• Ah, Industrialized holes, how I love thee so. Great job with the base. interested with seeing where you go from there.

• Its taking a long time to do anything, I have almost finished the boiler room now but work and study is getting in the way and genhellfire is busy building rocket in KSP atm ^_^

Will definatly leave an updated set of pics soon though.

• How many steam boilers do you have? Trying to figure out if someone actually managed to get more steam boilers than me.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Looking pretty good, getting a nice range of mods too :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That's big. Did you make all of this by hand or did you have ComputerCraft turtles help? It's not that hard to make turtles repeatedly do things like make lots of boilers and hook up pipes to them. I really hope you used turtles... You wasted too much time if you did it by hand.