[AddOn v1.90] Charging Bench v1.90-1

• Try installing ModloaderMP, works fine.

I'm using Tekkit.. It's not realy working... also reinstalled ModloaderMP same problem... getting a Withe Screen after world loading and is crashes....

• I'm using Tekkit.. It's not realy working... also reinstalled ModloaderMP same problem... getting a Withe Screen after world loading and is crashes....

ModLoaderMP is not compatible with Forge pre-build 100.

• So if it's not compatible It will crash on Mincraft start, right? but it crashes when i enter my map with maybe 1 or 2 charging benches, not sure.

No crashes for me. Works like a charm with IC2 v1.95. I'm using ModloaderMP and Forge 3.1.3.102. Before that I used Forge 3.1.3.96 or so. I want better shift-click support tho. Drashian, can we have that plz? :rolleyes:

• No crashes for me. Works like a charm with IC2 v1.95. I'm using ModloaderMP and Forge 3.1.3.102. Before that I used Forge 3.1.3.96 or so. I want better shift-click support tho. Drashian, can we have that plz? :rolleyes:

Tried with Forge 3.1.3.102 Not working... crashes on Minecraft startup.
    This is the only thing I really need to update my Tekkit manually, then I got every mod I need... I use the Technic launcher only for the reason that I don't want to download every single mas... Please update this!

• It'd be awesome if this didn't require MLMP to work, as with IC2 itself and pretty much every other mod now

I agree and I assume this will change in 1.95 but the author is MIA. So
    unless someone has permission or has been given permission in the past.
    We can't do shit all :(

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I agree and I assume this will change in 1.95 but the author is MIA. So

True, but there have been fan updates for pretty much every addon on these forums at some point or another in the past.

• I agree and I assume this will change in 1.95 but the author is MIA. So

He does state in his OP:

Porting - You may freely port this mod to any platform that I
    don't make releases for (e.g. Bukkit). If I'm unusually busy and don't
    update it fast enough after a new IC2 release, you may (if you're so
    inclined) make an unofficial port of the mod to the new version of IC2
    and link it in this thread.

• Hey, I took a stab at updating this to 1.95b, and from ModLoaderMp to FML:

mod_chargingbench-client-1.95b-1.2.5-r1.zip

mod_chargingbench-server-1.95b-mcpc1.2.5-r1.zip (Bukkit port, see thread at MC Port Central)

I had some trouble decompiling IC2, so the client was ported from the obfuscated 1.90-1 version, and the server is only for CraftBukkit (didn't make a vanilla server version, sorry about that). Let me know how it works :)

edit: this version is working well for many people - but please report any problems.

• If you try

mushroomhostage
    's update, save your world first. On my map it made the chunk i was in when I last saved reset.

Do you mean the entire chunk was reset, or the charged items in the chunk were reset, or something else? Can you post your console log and list of all mods you have installed (before and after, on client and server)?

I haven't seen this problem myself.. tested importing a 1.2.3 world with most of the same mods, the charging bench loaded fine, the charge levels of the items within it were preserved, and it was still able to charge new items, as expected.

• my friend installed the 1.90 version on the server and we both installed the client. the blocks are craft-able and place-able, but when someone tries to open the GUI, the server crashes, but it works fine in singleplayer. what is going on? Is it a GUI conflict?

also... it just says GUI conflict, aborting in the console

• my friend installed the 1.90 version on the server and we both installed the client. the blocks are craft-able and place-able, but when someone tries to open the GUI, the server crashes, but it works fine in singleplayer. what is going on? Is it a GUI conflict?

also... it just says GUI conflict, aborting in the console

1.90 is for IndustrialCraft^2 v1.90 and Minecraft 1.2.4, are you trying to use it on IndustrialCraft^2 v1.95b and Minecraft 1.2.5? If not, no idea, but if you are, I posted an updated version for 1.95b here: http://forum.industrial-craft.…ad&postID=56757#post56757 (the GUI handling changed in recent versions, with the switch from ModLoaderMp to Minecraft Forge).

• 2012-05-18 09:15:44 [FINER] Pre-initializing /opt/mc/mods/mod_chargingbench-server-1.95b-mcpc1.2.5-r1.zip
    2012-05-18 09:15:44 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/BaseMod
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2308)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:1760)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.ModLoaderModContainer.configureMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.ModLoaderModContainer.preInit(ModLoaderModContainer.java:73)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preModInit(Loader.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:528)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.onPreLoad(FMLServerHandler.java:119)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:155)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:411)
    at dn.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.BaseMod
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
    ... 11 more

Server is 1.25 vanilla , MinecraftForge v3.1.2.95, industrialcraft-2-server_1.95b

an< clue ?

best regards, Andy