PS: I could have exploded your Worlds, but i didn't for Publicityreasons.

• Yeah Greg sucks Greg is gay cuz he hacks users pcs and steals passwordz and wants to take over antarctica he is a withc burn him.

Seriously, this people saying Gregtech would be evil, because it has "malicious code " become annoying.

• This code is in no way malicious. It does nothing. Literally. I just give a small Information before "Nothing" happens.

And I fully support this way of handling one's own mod.
    If somebody decides he has to flame Greg for that, the flamer will be dealt with accordingly.

• People are so serious, it makes for good entertainment.

Or just something useful to kill too much time...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Telling them that you're crashing their game is fair I guess, beats annoying everyone whining. Apart from Greg of course, who'll get even more grief :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Next step is to have Gregtech run a nullpointer when installed in a folder called Tekkit, which goes as follows: 'java.lang.NullPointerException permission.txt'. Next step is to watch the sparks fly :D