[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines - now with Array Solars! [Not to be confused with Solar Arrays]

• Official Post

I got really depressed that snyke didn't get around to updating, so THANK YOU.

How would you compare Snyke's version to this one?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Well, it's the same. Immibis just made it from scratch, but it's completely identical to snyke's old unopdated version.

EDIT: How did you get NINE types of copper??? I only have, like, four or five.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

Well, it's the same. Immibis just made it from scratch, but it's completely identical to snyke's old unopdated version.

EDIT: How did you get NINE types of copper??? I only have, like, four or five.

OK then. And I have no idea, but it's 135 mods now :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• any way you could pick up snyke's BC/IC2 crossover mod? I really want his elec engines as they are better than the other crossover mod, I'm not as concerned with the BC to IC2 converter though, just the engines. His Adjustable Elec engine is so awesome for precise BC power production.

• any way you could pick up snyke's BC/IC2 crossover mod? I really want his elec engines as they are better than the other crossover mod, I'm not as concerned with the BC to IC2 converter though, just the engines. His Adjustable Elec engine is so awesome for precise BC power production.

Have you tried Power Converters and Thermal Expansion?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Official Post

Was snyke's ever working for 1.4.7? Also, does battery snot effect my machines, I don't want to have to clean them every time I battery power them.

I see this too much.

• Was snyke's ever working for 1.4.7? Also, does battery snot effect my machines, I don't want to have to clean them every time I battery power them.

I lied; there's no battery snot.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I think it's the whiteish thingy that appears when alkaline batteries leak. I'm not sure, though.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Have you tried Power Converters and Thermal Expansion?

yes, I DO NOT LIKE THEM!!!
    they do not have what I want. I want snykes elec engines, they are superior to anything else out there for my application.
    I have a setup that is used to pull from a series (64) of item duplicators using BC pipes and I need an engine that will pull the same amount of items with no change in speed or amount based on heat level in the engine. and don't tell me to go pickup logistics pipes or use RP2 cause I can't.
    I do not want to pick up a mod with a large number of items for just one part that doesn't work exactly like I want nor is as flexible as the adjustable elec engine.
    I no longer really need the BC-IC2 converters as CJ upped the power gen of his Steam Turbine from 100 EU/t to 200 EU/t making it more efficient to use the steam turbine than 8 industrial steam engines and power converters and ICBM will take EU.
    oh, I'd also want his HV wooden conductive pipe as regular wooden conductive pipe has a limit on how much power it will accept.

• Official Post

What's a Battery Snort?

No idea, but we are talking about Battery Snot's, not snorts.

• Official Post

Would it be possible to get a 1.4.7 version?

This was made a few days ago in 1.5, so unless it is completely remade in 1.4.7, no.

• hey immibis, glad you decided to make this mod for all of us :)
    just a little thing though, i like to put a lever on my machines to have them always on but unlike the induction furnace from ic2 you cant place levers on these machines. if you could allow that functionality i would greatly appreciate it, thanks :)

• Ya true :thumbup:

hey immibis, glad you decided to make this mod for all of us :)
    just a little thing though, i like to put a lever on my machines to have them always on but unlike the induction furnace from ic2 you cant place levers on these machines. if you could allow that functionality i would greatly appreciate it, thanks :)

• 55.0.2:

• You can now place levers etc on advanced machines.

Hey, somebody found the will to make a clean recode :D nice going
    In my defense, my nerfed values are all configurable
    EDIT:
    Oh, and if there is a single feature you should take over from me, make it the sounds.

First rule of configs: 90% of users will not look at the configs. 95% of users will not change the configs.
    Partly because of modpacks like FTB that use default configs except when they need to be changed.

If I add sounds, I want them to speed up and slow down with the machines, so I probably won't be adding them soon.

I assume that the licensing and mod pack inclusion is the same as your other mods? :) If so I would be adding this into my public mod pack.

Yes.

hey immibis, glad you decided to make this mod for all of us :)

Fixed now, thanks.

Battery snot included.

• Do you think you could add a config to adjust EU usage though?
    Just for the 5% that would really appreciate it :)