[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines - now with Array Solars! [Not to be confused with Solar Arrays]

• Ooooh, I like your ideas for additions to Advanced Machines. Myself, I'm sad that the upgrade slots are gone (ESPECIALLY with that sweet new Ejector Upgrade). I may or may not be changing over my version of AdvM; there's pros and cons. All in all, though, I think this is a good direction!

You can use hoppers.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• The conflict with the addon GregTech.

GregTech-Addon forbids craft compressor, extractor and macerator.
    Replaces its automatic versions:

macerator => automatic macerator
    compressor => automatic compressor
    extractor => automatic extractor

Please make a version of Advanced Machines does not conflict with the addon GregTech.
    Thank you!

P.S. Sorry for my English.

• Official Post

Hello there, now, time for... anyway :
    GregTech doesn't forbids IC² machines, it makes their recipe output GT automatic ones instead.
    You can turn GT automatic machines into normal IC² ones by just placing them on crafting table as addons may use them.
    You are supposed to be allowed to use automatic machines on recipes that requires normal IC² machines, although that is forge dictionary dependant, which may or may not be implemented by whatever mod requires them.

• I'm having the same issue. Let's hope the developer of this advanced machines addon sees these requests. It would be pretty simple, all that is needed to be added is 3 different recipes, identical to the ones present, except accepting GregTech ''Automatic'' machines.
    Else I'll have to toss the 3 useless Autofail Macerators I made into lava, and remove GregTech and start making Overclocker upgrades.

EDIT: Crafting Automatic macerators into the real, working ones, for use in crafting of advanced machines...

• Note that I disabled the crafting into regular IC² Machines in newer Versions, but I added a Config for that.

Well that was silly of you, wasn't it? Now you've gone and broke all the addons that used those in recipes.

Btw, machines are definitely not ores. Putting them in the ore dictionary is silly and I'm sure Lex would disapprove of it.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Circuits are also not Ores, as well as Wood, Sticks, Slabs, Dyes or Planks. The Ore Dictionary has become a List of Crossmod usable Items long time ago, even before GregTech even existed. Also I use a special prefix for registering "crafting-only"-OreDict Items, to ensure it's not used for direct Conversion.

Same for circuits.
    Logs are raw materials, and count as ores for ore dictionary purposes.
    Sticks, slabs, dyes and planks don't belong there.

Since you're the one adding the items, I think it makes more sense for you to replace the recipes, rather than forcing every addon to change.

Battery snot included.

• Same for circuits.
    Logs are raw materials, and count as ores for ore dictionary purposes.
    Sticks, slabs, dyes and planks don't belong there.

Since you're the one adding the items, I think it makes more sense for you to replace the recipes, rather than forcing every addon to change.

Why don't "Sticks, slabs, dyes and planks" belong there? That's ridiculous.

• Why don't "Sticks, slabs, dyes and planks" belong there? That's ridiculous.

Surely if they were supposed to be there it would be called the ore, sticks, slabs, dyes and planks dictionary?

Edit: Or just the stuff dictionary :P

Battery snot included.

• 56.0.0:

• Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2.
    • Now fully translatable.
    • Sides are now accessed the same way as vanilla furnaces, rather than like other IC2 machines - this means input from the top and output from the bottom.
    • Removed restrictions on placing items in slots.
    • Inverted redstone behaviour. Machines will speed up by themselves only when NOT receiving a redstone signal.

Battery snot included.

• 56.0.0:

• Sides are now accessed the same way as vanilla furnaces, rather than like other IC2 machines - this means input from the top and output from the bottom.
    • Inverted redstone behaviour. Machines will speed up by themselves only when NOT receiving a redstone signal.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• 56.0.0:

I don't suppose you'll reconsider the input/output sides. I would love to be able to extract with pipes from the sides, it makes powering and pulling using BC pipes, in my compact setup, easier if I can extract from the sides.

• I don't suppose you'll reconsider the input/output sides. I would love to be able to extract with pipes from the sides, it makes powering and pulling using BC pipes, in my compact setup, easier if I can extract from the sides.

It's probably for vanilla compatibility.

• Official Post

Which side does batteries go in BTW? Just in case anyone wanted to pump them in/out.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.